Digestif - just call me old fashioned

11 Likes

Mad Men Thumbs Up GIF

1 Like

Pubs are super spreaders for the new avian flu

1 Like

Borrisoleigh?

No idea saw it on twitter think it’s a few years old

I think that’s Borris alright. The famous Bantam cock having a pint before the big game.

I think it’s from a video taken in Chaplins before all Ireland club final in 2020.

3 Likes

All set for the Toy show with a bottle of Aldi’s finest whiskey, not killing anyway from home.

1 Like

There’s a possibility that bottle will kill you. However, no doubt you will regale us about the immediacy of it any other noble qualities it may have.
I have a sneaking feeling it tastes slightly peaty, that kind of bog-water burned taste that I abhor. Check back later and enjoy the show.

It’s actually not overly peaty, it has similarities to Glenfiddich and there’s plenty of sweetness. It’s 17 notes for 70cl which Is its main selling point but it’s not a bad whiskey, 6.5/10.

I’ll be up.

Great, I could do with a shoulder to cry on.

1 Like

Pilsner urqells €2 in Dunnes @Julio_Geordio

Got a box there.

1 Like

Haven’t tried these before, couple of neighbours and their kids coming over for the toy show.

I see that Treaty city have a 7.2% pilsner, not the right night but I’m looking forward to checking that out

I’m tellin’ Tony Balloni on ye.

Had the pale ale in the summer in athlone. They have a brew pub there. Wasn’t bad

6 Likes