I won't be able to drink to spread covid

And no invite?

1 Like

Hello sailor…

4 Likes

You have the life Mike.

The word on the street is that this will be the last days of the slabs as we knew them (24’s). Reduced packaging numbers down to 15 is the way forward with the product selling somewhere in the 15-20 range but this is the end of the road for the current system.

2 Likes

Why do you reckon that kid?

Cause im doin the exact same as ye,and i have the life so i do.

1 Like

They won’t be on sale anymore I believe!!

Probably makes sense. Wine effected too tho. Cheapest bottle will be near €8. Already have stopped €10 off €50s on alcohol and selling 6 or 5 etc. Are we becoming a nanny state. General alcoholic wasn’t worried about €10 off €50 or a gate on the off licence or €6.40 bottle of wine.

We became a nanny state when we put Super Pioneer Archbishop Houlihan in charge nearly 2 years ago.

1 Like

The dreaded combination. I made the same mistake myself one evening. I put the sanitiser on the hands and then the pint tasted rotten with the smell off the hands.

Have you tried the West Indies Porter Mike. It’s good stuff and tasty at 6%.

I have kid. But there’s an even better gem out there. Its called Gunness foreign extra. Its usually available in eurospar. Its 6.6% . Sold in 330ml bottles. Its absolutely gorgeous but 3 or 4 of themwill floor you.

Our sesh last Saturday night on the count back we reckon we had 15-17 pints as four (4) 47 year olds it was torture until Tuesday🤣

13 Likes

Fuck me lad. 17 pints and I wouldn’t be posting until new years

4 Likes

Jaysus lad, fair play for keeping that pace up. It’s years since I’ve don’t that kind of drinking. The half dozen I had the other night was more than enough. I was definitely on the brink with that amount.

Suffered badly that and the booster wiped me out

17 pints :joy:

It was the booster though.

Anyone seen the WhatsApp doing the rounds from the beer festival, speaking of booster?

Throw it up there Flatty…