I won't be able to drink to spread covid

Will you take one in Fawls on your way back down the town ?

Always a decent pint in there but you may have a few question this

Very likely, thanks.

1 Like

Well spotted.

Pint is very good – but maybe a little over cold.

Cream

10 Likes

Jaysus that’s mouth watering

Mick Kerins supplying a lovely pint.

4 Likes

Not every day the ‘star’ of that days Sunday Indo - in fairly demeaning circumstances - whacks your pint up to you with ne’er a visible care in the world……

14 Likes

just seen your comments on the Leitrim page. Welcome to Ireland, a great little country for the corrupt.

The inspiration behind Maskada.

12 Likes

Only seeing this now.

The poor lady doesn’t seem to have a pub with good Guinness to fall back on.

I think ‘the poor lady’ line may be a bit overly sympathetic given the amounts quoted on the Sindo. The ‘we bought a pub’ line is also suspect given that there’s allegedly large sums of rent well overdue.
A raft of transactions are awaiting closure and the Law Society are up to their oxters with these types of misappropriations. Previously regular patrons are decamping in their droves to alternate watering-holes with Kesh the biggest beneficiary to date. A daughter of Dessie’s was married briefly to the beleaguered solicitors brother before the penny dropped with her. It’ll all come to a very bad end I’d say.

1 Like

That’s some good local insight! Is that the TD seeking brother that was married?

Negative to that, the other genius :wink:.

1 Like

1 Like

That the stuff with tomato juice in it?

A TFK drone has picked up footage seemingly of @thedancingbaby & @Lazarus in a Galway cathedral of porter. More news if I get it.

5 Likes

Lot of fellas well on it early tonight.

1 Like

Back for another taste of the South Americans?