I won't be able to drink to spread covid

Whatever it was this year it was closest emotionally and nerve wracking to 2011. I wanted paddy small and basquel whipped off at half time. What the fuck do I know?

Damo lined up for a few tunes tmrw. Location tbc once he kicks off

5 Likes

Smashing. God speed and glad you got a buzz from it.

1 Like

What’s the plan for the week?

Autobahn tomorrow?

Mary Black and Danny O’Reilly to sing a few tunes one of the nights.

1 Like

Would fans still care enough that ye would actually be out drinking on the Monday etc? Got the impression from a few fellas that the novelty was gone out of it.

1 Like

Damo in a secret city centre location tomorrow - it’ll be off the charts

Do a few hours in the morning and hope @Bod95 lets me leave after lunch

2 Likes

Had a few local today as my kids and nephews over from Singapore were in a summer camp.
Pipers was on wheels earlier with full dubs team

Tomorrow will involve the blue light somewhere along the way. It’s where the players really get to wind down amongst themselves

1 Like

Whats the blue light?

Pub up the mountains. Some view of the city.

Shane Lowry spent the Monday after the Open in 2019 up there.

1 Like

The closest infraction of Hillbillies and normal Dublin people. Interesting place.

1 Like

Did they take the keys off of Senan Connell.

7 Likes

He was in The Boars Head as I saw him having a smoke outside

Did the Dubs make their usual trip to the Boar’s head this year?

Clucko was there but think numbers are down as Pipers Corner has taken over as the Premier Next Morning Post All Ireland curer location for Dublin Gaelic footballers possibly due to Co owner Seán Potts Dublin football connections.

1 Like

Brian Stynes is involved in the Flowing Tide now beside Piper’s. I wonder did any venture in there.

Yes he was in the Boars on the Monday.

Maybe it was the Tuesday he gave up in the Blue Light before going back to Clara that night.

Bugler was there too with Sam but numbers did seem down alright compared to other years.

Going well now

13 Likes

A young man’s game,fair play to you.

Shook enough now this morning. And I supposed to meet a wan for coffee later :nauseated_face:

12 Likes

Tell her it’s Netflix and Chill or not available