I won't be able to drink to spread covid

A big ignorant yank.Demanding everything is handed to him.

1 Like

With his whiskey nose and piss stained pants

1 Like

Ireland of the welcomes indeed. A Cork wanker, a Wexican wanker and the predictable few blaa wankers. Not a sign of an AI between them or the prospect of one. Thank God Limerick and Galway have saved hurling.

7 Likes

The oirish hate to see someone who made a success of their lives

4 Likes

If they didnā€™t have a bit of begrudging to do their lives would be meaningless.

Taking the puss out of yanks is a timeless national pastime mate, surely you remember that from when you were Irish? Try to stay off the drink for a few hours in the morning and ease down tne accent and youā€™ll be grand

in Oireland if the neighbours see you with a nice car, they say to themselves, ā€œIā€™ll get that cuntā€. In proper countries like the US or England, they would be happy for you, and say well done

6 Likes

Taking the piss out of the Irish is a lot more rewarding mate, especially when you can flip the accents at ease. Iā€™m currently practicing the langer accent for an assault on Cork later this evening.

Cork is a very parochial and narrow minded place, they donā€™t like outsiders, they will go ape if you do a Cork accent, I used yo get a great laugh out of doing it, make sure to do it very badly, that will really drive them demented

4 Likes

I thought the neighbours would have been used to your mothers 96 Micra by now?

1 Like

I suppose if he didnā€™t get what he wanted back home heā€™d just go on a shooting spree.

Loser oirish are the worst of the worst. Bitter and spiteful but too lazy to do anything about it. Very jealous people also, driven demented by the success of others.
Itā€™s gas.

Is there anything worse than Irish people with a huge inferiority complex coming home from out foreign and telling people how much better they have it?

2 Likes

:rofl:

Youā€™re home soon arenā€™t ye?

We donā€™t live in Oz mate.

I am and I canā€™t wait.

Dublin City Centre

12 Likes

Where are you now? Looks delightful.

Iā€™d ate that