Idiot of the Month - February 2012 Vote

Just find it strange to see so many members log on and vote in this despite not having a single post to their name. Seems kind of odd, similar to the way that the United/Hun vote came from nowhere to win the vote the other week :strokechin:

For a guy that doesn’t rate the competition Chewy you’re going to a fair effort to track all the seldom visitors that are logging on.

I would give you kudos for potentially good moderation if it were not for your previous poll-tampering activities.

Leave it out bruv.

I have literally nothing to do here at work and need some way to kill my time.

Where’s the proof these “extra” people voted?
There’s only 25 votes cast.

YouTube buddy,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWJIQm9qH-w

:rolleyes:

Idiot

On IE everytime a new vote is cast the topic appears as though a new post has been made despite no new posts being made. All you need to do is have too much time on your hands and you can follow it. Hard to see any other reason why they would log in for 2 minutes and the only thread they visit is this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riNIjE-J4NQ

Dingers!

VOTE CROPPY

Stop flirting with me will you Runt. I told you I’m not going to Leopardstown with you.

Thought I’d win it handy with the campaign you’ve so excellently ran. Still time sure.

Congratulations to Chewy. Thats two strong showings out of 3 since the return of the competition.

I’d like to congratulate my nominee.

I am astounded at my inability to win this after getting on the wrong side of the horsey set.

OFFICIAL RESULT: chewy louie is the winner.

It may be time to bin IOTM again though it wasn’t helped this month by a shodding organisation effort by my good self.

Knew i shouldn’t have wasted my vote on gowla

Has Mac ever won IOTM?

chewy, check the roll of honour thread please.

You would need to update it, only goes up as far as November 2009 and he hadn’t won it up til then, me old duck

Did you organise your clique to vote for Croppy?