Idiot of the Month - November Vote

The polls will close exactly 48 hours from the date of this post. The winner will be announced shortly after midnight on Wednesday night / Thursday morning.

The candidates, in order of being nominated are artfoley (defending champion), therock67, KIB Man, Flano, The Puke, Bandage, North County Corncrake, Caomhaoin, Mullach Ide, dancarter and Garda Sean Horgan.

First past the post shall be declared the winner.

Best of luck to all competitors.

[quote=“Bandage”]The polls will close exactly 48 hours from the date of this post. The winner will be announced shortly after midnight on Wednesday night / Thursday morning.

The candidates, in order of being nominated are artfoley (defending champion), therock67, KIB Man, Flano, The Puke, Bandage, North County Corncrake, Caomhaoin, Mullach Ide, dancarter and Garda Sean Horgan.

First past the post shall be declared the winner.

Best of luck to all competitors.[/quote]

any chance of the poll, idiota !!!

Foley, you idiot!

Once you make the post, you go into the poll section and have to complete that.

There’s a natural time lag as a result - I’ll remember it next month.

May I suggest this thread be a sticky as it deserves to be at the top of the page so nobody misses out on casting their vote.

First time in a long time I haven’t been nominated.

Must try harder.

Voted for KIB Man. I don’t think there ever has been a more deserving winner of this competition in all honesty.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]First time in a long time I haven’t been nominated.

Must try harder.

Voted for KIB Man. I don’t think there ever has been a more deserving winner of this competition in all honesty.[/quote]

I’d have to agree with that. KIB Man by a country mile.

Shan, sometimes stickies tend to get lost because people don’t look at the top couple of posts.

Nominated Rock and voted for him too. Glad to see he got more than his usual 1 vote already this month.

[quote=“therock67”]

Shan, sometimes stickies tend to get lost because people don’t look at the top couple of posts.[/quote]

Kudos for getting back to me on that. Ill make sure it dosent slip down the page. :smiley:

…Bump…

Appendage - some of the lads were awful disappointed you couldnt make the party on Friday night.

Looks like a lot of members are holding off voting til they see what way it is going…Will it go down to the wire for the third month in a row…

As in Art.

Gutted I’d say.

You mean you are Puke. Trying to be sly like you were last month. :rolleyes:

I voted early last month shan but let on that I still had a vote…same as I am planning to do this month…

what difference if you have voted and are now letting on like you didnt? I am failing to see the logic here, might be missing something obvious tho.

You may well be Gman…

As farmer so eloquently put it, you sir are an idiot.

Thanks appendage that means a lot coming from a fat headed cunt such as yourself:rolleyes:…

That’s a bit personal puke, I only called you an idiot.