Idiot of the Month - October Nominations

This is the official nominations thread for October.

Usual rules apply:

Each member only has one nomination and the nominations thread will be open until lunchtime on Monday, November 2nd, with the poll going up later that day ahead of a 48-hour vote to ensure the new and improved midweek result.

The format of the poll will be the usual first past the post being declared winner.

So, go ahead with nominations on this thread and please give a reason for your nomination. Also, the dunph is guaranteed a place in the poll based on his current status as IOTM.

dunph, feel free to post some memories of your month as title holder on this thread also.

Ill nominate the king of the muckers himself - Shannonsider**

another anonmynous month for the hero of the agriclass

i dont think one can look any furthur than watch the break when it comes to giving an award for genuine stupidity.
the poor lad has had a shocking october, his dastardly performance in the donal og thread where he used his own twisted logic ( primarily based on anti cork bias) to classify inter county goalkeepers was almost outdone in the honourable thread that was dedicated to the bould andy goram where he made a few class idiotic comments.

he has also featured prominintly in the 'israel" thread that i can proudly say i have made my own with his copy and paste of various articles he finds online.
he has never revealed why he pursues this futile act.
watch the break claims to be a radical supportur of the militant paslistinian cause you know,this man has passion.

anyway, i dont know whether to laugh or cry when i see this guy online, someone once posted on here that he was a third level student in galway, one can be pretty confident this is an obvious WUM.

admins, do the decent thing,put this poor miserable kid out of his misery give him the award and show him the door.
the parents need to get this kid sorted out and him spending time on here is not doing society any good

[quote=“mickee321”]i dont think one can look any furthur than watch the break when it comes to giving an award for genuine stupidity.
the poor lad has had a shocking october, his dastardly performance in the donal og thread where he used his own twisted logic ( primarily based on anti cork bias) to classify inter county goalkeepers was almost outdone in the honourable thread that was dedicated to the bould andy goram where he made a few class idiotic comments.

he has also featured prominintly in the 'israel" thread that i can proudly say i have made my own with his copy and paste of various articles he finds online.
he has never revealed why he pursues this futile act.
watch the break claims to be a radical supportur of the militant paslistinian cause you know,this man has passion.

anyway, i dont know whether to laugh or cry when i see this guy online, someone once posted on here that he was a third level student in galway, one can be pretty confident this is an obvious WUM.

admins, do the decent thing,put this poor miserable kid out of his misery give him the award and show him the door.
the parents need to get this kid sorted out and him spending time on here is not doing society any good[/quote]

:clap:

i nominate ‘‘The Dunph’’ :clap:

to an innocent bystander the dunph appears to be an allright sort.
why is he regarded as the village idiot by so many around these parts?

[quote=“mickee321”]to an innocent bystander the dunph appears to be an allright sort.
why is he regarded as the village idiot by so many around these parts?[/quote]

they are jealous of his popularity

I’m nominating Farmer for that brutal story today about the Cavan lad:

[indent]“I was chatting to a work colleague once in a pub and this drunk lad comes over. He was giving it loads and appeared out of it. He ordered a vodka red bull whilst shaking hands with the barman. When the barman placed the drinks on the bar, he awoke from his drunken slumber, asked him how much it was and counted out change to the exact amount. He then turned around and enquired where we were from. I said he was from Cavan.”[/indent]

http://www.thefreekick.com/vbforum/showpost.php?p=265986&postcount=13

A waste of a few precious seconds of my life.

[quote=“Rocko”]I’m nominating Farmer for that brutal story today about the Cavan lad:

[indent]“I was chatting to a work colleague once in a pub and this drunk lad comes over. He was giving it loads and appeared out of it. He ordered a vodka red bull whilst shaking hands with the barman. When the barman placed the drinks on the bar, he awoke from his drunken slumber, asked him how much it was and counted out change to the exact amount. He then turned around and enquired where we were from. I said he was from Cavan.”[/indent]

in between ordering the drink and getting served did the “guy from cavan” fall into a slumber and then wake up??

holy fuck, thats a brutal story

close the thread id say

I’m torn between a nomination for Caoimhaoin and Art Foley but I’m going to nominate Caoimhaoin for a number of reasons but mainly cos he’s an annoying fook who just won’t go away and won’t shut up. There’s loads of other reasons while I’ll compile and throw out to canvass for a vote when the voting opens.

:rolleyes:

trust me, no-one gives two fucks about your fucking dilemma

trust me, no-one gives two fucks about your fucking dilemma[/quote]

No need to ruin another thread foley for fook sake. But I suppose if it keeps your mind off being single and rejected I guess it’s a good thing.

:eek:

trust me, no-one gives two fucks about your fucking dilemma[/quote]

what exactly is your point foley?
who in their right mind would trust you?
this poster is contributing to this thread, the goal of which to determine who amoungst us is an idiot.
stick to the topic

[quote=“mickee321”]what exactly is your point foley?
this poster is contributing to this thread, the goal of which to determine who amoungst us is an idiot.
stick to the topic[/quote]

Mickee, don’t worry about Art. Just throw him a shiny coin and it’ll keep him occupied for a few hours.

[quote=“mickee321”]what exactly is your point foley?
stick to the topic[/quote]

:rolleyes:

Harsh Mac

ah no, it’s good to let the angry man vent every now and again PM

Any word on her Art or is she done and dusted?

moved on to pastures new, expect an announcement soon :thumbsup: