Idiot of the Month - October Nominations

This foley/Mac battle intrigues me, still unsure if itā€™s a real or psuedo feud.

Is Mac going to spill the beans here on the story behind the big proposal?

Iā€™m torn between:

ArtFoley - For general Foleyism
Tipptopps - for falling flat on his face in numerous threads this month
KIB Man - For his scottish clubs in Europe ā€œWind-Upā€.
Dunph - for his week long disappearing act

Like sands through the hourglass so are the Days of Our Lives.

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/object3/145/32/n92616742262_3715.jpg

Iā€™m not going to perform that brain operation, and I donā€™t care if you are my brother.

Iā€™m not your brother.

Days of our Lives was a quality show.

[quote=ā€œmickee321ā€]i dont think one can look any furthur than watch the break when it comes to giving an award for genuine stupidity.
the poor lad has had a shocking october, his dastardly performance in the donal og thread where he used his own twisted logic ( primarily based on anti cork bias) to classify inter county goalkeepers was almost outdone in the honourable thread that was dedicated to the bould andy goram where he made a few class idiotic comments.

[/quote]

Cheers ncc. Positive contribution as always.

I assumed mickie was another tipptops creation?

No, Mickee is the real deal.

Nope. Heā€™s ncc.

watch the break
you appear to be badly rattled now so if i were you i would stop digging and just sit out the remainder of the proceedings.

A few in line for me for this:

KIB Man - for constantly coming in on Celtic threads to have a pop for no reason and then getting one wind-up badly wrong. A real dislikeable poster.

Rocko - seems to have nominated me many, many times now for no reason so it would be time to return the nomination in a case of petty revenge. That and the fact that I am constantly getting ā€˜Bad Requestā€™ error messages some two months after first reported, informed him about it yesterday at lunch to which he replied he was clueless about.

:rolleyes:

his posts are much more coherent & more thought out than mine
his horse racing knowledge is better than mine

Iā€™m nominating HBV* for his rubbish input on the ā€œDrink Drivingā€ thread.

You sure that is not The Link Walsh?

Yup.

You really donā€™t take in everything people drop in along the way. Mick is from Cobh in Cork, or at least lived there for a very good period of his life. He knows too much about the place and teams of my vintage to be a bull shitter.

And heā€™s an alright sort.

So Far we have:

WTB
Dunph
Farmer
HBV*

Still no nominations for the heavy hitters Tipptops, Caoimhaoin, KIB Man or art foley.

Thought Mac nominated Kev?

Shannonsider has been nominated as well no?

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecityā€]Thought Mac nominated Kev?

Shannonsider has been nominated as well no?[/quote]

Thought you nominated KIB man?

ncc nominated Shannonsider.