Idiot of the Year 2008 - Final Vote

The time for talking is over - the main event is nigh.

We have eliminated the pretenders and the 8 IOTY candidates are now ready for battle. Congratulations to Flano for his emphatic victory in the wildcard round.

Each member will have 1 vote in the hidden poll and the poll will close exactly 48 hours from the time of this post.

The IOTY 2008 will formally be unveiled on Friday afternoon.

All that remains is to wish the best of luck to Bandage, Farmerinthecity, dancarter, The Puke, artfoley, KIB man, north county corncrake and Flano.

May the best man win.

This is gonna be great!

Stick up your odds there Flanox

Shcoking closing time for the poll, devastated to see it wont close sooner, even an hour sooner.

agreed, 2 pm would be ideal

You’re going to have to live with the poll closing time unfortunately.

The functionality only allows us to close polls after ‘x days’ rather than hours so 2 days was the best option to ensure it finishes on Friday afternoon.

I would have got the poll up earlier but for work commitments - I hate when people interrupt me between 9am and 5.30pm when I’ve got personal stuff to complete.

The Puke 5/6 fav
NCC 2/1
Artfoley 11/2
Flano 9/1
dancarter 12/1
farmerinthecity 12/1
Bandage 16/1
KIB Man 33/1

I have proper 100% book done up but will have to makes slight changes to it with the unexpected :presult in the wildcard stage.

My total book percentage is a healthy 137% which should generate a nice profit

get on with it then, its 90 seconds work forfucksake, you are making a big job out of it

[quote=“Bandage”]You’re going to have to live with the poll closing time unfortunately.

The functionality only allows us to close polls after ‘x days’ rather than hours so 2 days was the best option to ensure it finishes on Friday afternoon.

I would have got the poll up earlier but for work commitments - I hate when people interrupt me between 9am and 5.30pm when I’ve got personal stuff to complete.[/quote]

Ever heard of decimal places? Idiot.

23 votes cast in an hour. Some going.

Im on Flano,momentum is with him at this stage and thats vital in the closing hours of any election race,hes large at 9/1.

Naw. What are they they?

Get it up on Vbookie!

Yes, up on V bookie so I can get rid of the rest of my money

I think NCC has a right chance, with the sizeable GAA vote out there. Bandage looks seriously over priced at 16/1 particularly if each way is laid.

Ah for fucks sake bandage, definite IOTM stuff or January here.

Can it be saved Rocko? We need it finishing earlier on Friday!

I’d start campaigning in my sig for NCC only I like my new sig too much.

[quote=“myboyblue”]Ah for fucks sake bandage, definite IOTM stuff or January here.

Can it be saved Rocko? We need it finishing earlier on Friday![/quote]

Rocko’s a notorious liar MBB - it’s not possible to split it down to hours.