Idiot of the Year Official Odds

[CENTER]

[LEFT]Considering the prestige involved in the monthly event the yearly one is certainly going to be big news in the mainstream media.

The prices have been done up by by a professional outfit and I would like to thank JCAKAS Inc. for their hard work in determining the odds.

The odds follow below and I must say I’m surprised by some of inclusions:

[SIZE=1]Farmer[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]5/2[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]
The Puke[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]4/1[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]
Bandage[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]11/2[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]
dancarter[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]12/1[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]
BenShermin[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]12/1[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]
ChocolateMice[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]14/1[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]
Flano[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]15/1[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]
scumpot[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]15/1[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]
north county corncrake[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]17/1[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]Captainshan[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]20/1[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]
Mairegangaire[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]22/1[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]
Mac[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]25/1[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]
Locke[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]30/1[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]
Clarkeycat[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]45/1[/SIZE]
[/LEFT]
[/CENTER]

with 4 months left i think that mairegangaire could well be a cracking bet at 22/1…

Get out of it Flingo !

Definitely a dark horse. Can anyone understand her posts?

Professional outfit my ass, in the bookmaking world there is no such thing as odds such as 15/1, 17/1, 30/1 or 45/1. I thought you were a PP man?

Words out of my mouth SS**

Fuck PP http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48/Flano/Forum%20linked%20pics/e392afb1.jpg

idiotic prices for an idiotic competition. Seem right.

They were calculated the correct way. These types of odds are available on betting exchanges. Yahup.

Pity the banner on the front post is for a different competition.

Get out of it. 45/1? I’m more like 4.5m/1. You won’t catch auld ClarkeyCat out, ho no.

I’ll change that banner at a later date. Slight oversight on my part

Idiot…

Surely Flano is the value bet at 15-1. Tonnes of enemies and prone to regular bouts of absurdity and idiocy, it’s an immense surprise he has yet to take a monthly. I’d say Farmer seethes that he has the brace already and Flano is untainted as yet.

Where can one partake in a bet on these prices?

Juhniallo is an awful fool. Always having a dig at me on here. Wrong person bucko.

Vbookie?

Odds can be shortened or lengthened as the year progresses?

Although this may give Flano another reason to attempt to influence the vote thus giving little opportunity for the true idiot to be elected.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Vbookie?

Odds can be shortened or lengthened as the year progresses?

Although this may give Flano another reason to attempt to influence the vote thus giving little opportunity for the true idiot to be elected.[/quote]

They’re hardly reliable or scientific odds Farmer. Just because you don’t partake in betting you go around campaigning for this to book to be opened on Vbookie. Well, some of us won’t allow Vbookie to be made a mockery of. No, no, never.

[FONT=Verdana]They’re definitely scientific odds. As for reliable well that’s open for debate alright.[/FONT]

Why does the font on this look different to the rest. Any chance the book can be repriced. Surely Puke is odds on at this stage.