If you are going to do anything today…

FFG have been throwing woke darts left right and centre for a few years now and they can’t land a single wan of them on the board, let alone the bullseye.

2 Likes

No is a massive win for the woke crew. They were trying to delete women from the constitution and divest the states responsibility to care for vulnerable people. The wokeites have given the Tories like Leo etc a real bloody nose.

This was an open goal and they fucked it up by trying to be too cute

We likes our wimmen by the sink , so we does. And we’ll have no cunt telling us otherwise, so we won’t.

1 Like

I flew home specially today to vote No No No

9 Likes

It took a bit of effort but I got €120 @ 7/1

https://twitter.com/versus_bet/status/1765416415673090340?s=46&t=yRtB8lhW_RucCjdm3dqcBw

Be interesting to see if they cause a fuss when paying out

4 Likes

In the shop?

It’s all on terminals inside there.

There’s no online.

Twas max €40 stake so went in a few times.

1 Like

I’m voting no and no, but still dunno what it means… Can someone please give it to me in very simple terms? Maybe I just haven’t concentrated on the terms to be honest with ya’s. All I know I’d vote the opposite to what the blueshirts want me to vote.

All you need to know is that you’re on the winning team, congrats

We’ll end up doing this over again in time, at more cost to the tax payer.
The constitution is a curse, ancient terminology that can’t be discarded without all this palaver m, stoopid really :man_shrugging:

Any time I see these things come up, I can’t help but remember the Lisbon Treaty. I totally agree with you.

1 Like

a lovely little distraction by the government whilst they sneaked in another heap of lads that we cant house

No more referendums, would probably mean those busy bodies who sign up for Citizens Assemblies would decide on constitutional changes*

• no it would not

No/no 2/5

1 Like

The people have had their say.

les miserables GIF

What’s worse is we’re beginning to see an American style fetishisation of the “constitoooshun” due to all the bullshit far right American INTERNET content a load of unhappy middle aged men are consuming.

There really are posters here who’d fit in much better in a trailer park in Oklahoma than in Ireland.

The Marxist agitators throwing their toys out of the pram because a democratic vote may have gone against their “I know best about everything” view is fascinating to watch.

10 Likes

Happy to oblige old friend

1 Like