I'm a dosser who takes pictures of inane scenery thread

Im in the same boat. Only thing is I’m the only son and only grandson on my farhers side. So that’s it.

I’m the eldest son, of the eldest son of the eldest son of the eldest son…I’m the head of the clan - Savage pressure. I’ll be drowning any daughters and going again asap.

1 Like

Wow

I’ve walked from the castle to Rochestown down ‘the line’ thousands of times, it was a great place to walk dogs, it’s no Curraghchase though,
I love walking down the Mardyke while humming ‘de banks’

Pretty sure the barrier is down the whole time now. Lots of tight cunts parking the far side of the barrier today and lugging cooler boxes full of food the 1.5km to the picnic area. I overheard some girl say to her father “you are the meanest man ever, it’s only €5”

7 Likes

:joy:

That wan never wanted for anything.

Many square heads about

1 Like

9 Likes

No worries Mike. Your da was riding all around him so it’s quite possible there’s a few young fellas you just don’t know about. Yet.

2 Likes

Those cunts only appear for the reading of the will

I was beyond in Mahon Falls today in the Comeragh Mountains. Waterford truly is Gods own county.

2 Likes

The Magic road?

1 Like

I was in Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge in Ballycastle earlier. Stunning place and superb views on a day like today.

6 Likes

Looks smashing, mate.

1 Like

Looks like an awful shit hole.

2 Likes

Throw up the pic of the 5/6 trees you took earlier and show him up.

It’s only up the way a bit mate,

Looks like a lovely day out @Bandage, it appears my effort at humour was lost on someone. I hope you didn’t spend a brass farthing in Bushmills.

This is serious business.