I'm a dosser who takes pictures of inane scenery thread

Took a spin from ballinrobe through maum and leenaun and around to Clifden on Thursday, it was a cracking day and it is an incredibly beautiful place

1 Like

14 Likes

I Bit of an unknown (to me) gem here close to Newcastle in Co Down, Tollymore forest park, a location for Game of Thrones, absolutely gorgeous spot, great 5.2 k loop

4 Likes

Take the picture of your missus down quickly there are some bad eggs on here :thinking:

3 Likes

We have it. I assumed she’d have been blonde.

Ooooooopppss

1 Like

This could put an end to your Hardchaw days.

A fine looking woman…never doubted you kid.

3 Likes

God yeah,
Great spot though, lots of beauty spots around the Mourne Mountains, a part of Ireland I wasn’t at all familiar with.

Are you sampling the 12th in the north or heading elsewhere?

Done with the north now mate, the Union jacks in areas with a strong Gaelic Football tradition was a surprise, must be strange. Anyway a bit more walking to be done now.

Banjo Country - July Evening

4 Likes

Beautiful evening on the Fingal coast, the perfect place to holiday :grinning:

Have you the camper parked up in the local church car park?

Tayto park worth a visit?

Lovely pink sky to the west tonight

3 Likes

Parked her up in a very busy campsite in Rush.
Tayto park is actually a great day out now, well worth a visit, really good rollercoaster and plenty of thrilling activities, lots for young and old, I’ll give a more detailed review next time it comes up,

2 Likes

And to the north. If you look closely you can see the lost ancestral home of the @Tassotti O’Briens bottom centre of shot

2 Likes

@Raylan and @KinvarasPassion, those evening scenes from West of the Shannon would bring a tear to the eye.

It is a beauteous evening, calm and free,
The holy time is quiet as a Nun
Breathless with adoration; the broad sun
Is sinking down in its tranquillity;
The gentleness of heaven broods o’er the Sea:
Listen! the mighty Being is awake,
And doth with his eternal motion make
A sound like thunder–everlastingly.

3 Likes

St Patricks boreen at 6am

North Clare

Across to Galway City