I'm a dosser who takes pictures of inane scenery thread

@Brimmer_Bradley, hows Puerto Del Carmen treating you? Pop into Dicey Reilly’s in the old town for a few scoops if you can. Run by an alright sort from my neck of the woods.

Just back in Tipp now. We were a good bit outside of PDC but went in the day of the Tipp game. Watched it with a few alright sorts from Galway in a week pub beside the Biosfere.
We went into the main strip the other night and I hated it. Full of dubs and low lifes.

2 Likes

Just hitting the bed after Day 14 in PDC. We’ve dined mighty these past two nights after the tip from La baby of the dance. The kids have never eaten as much ice cream.

2 Likes

sweat it all out mate

2 Likes

Top of a mountain on Valentia, an iPhone does this no justice, summers over.

3 Likes

2 Likes

You’re very tall

But he struggles to operate a cameraphone properly.

@KinvarasPassion , the ICT guru may be more of a technophobe than he makes out

Maybe the poor guys in Mumbai aren’t the problem after all

I’ve heard reports that @KinvarasPassion slyly tries to make things awkward for the Indians. Just like Simon Coveney as Lord Kilclooney might agree.

2 Likes

Its well known around the foothills of Hyderabad what a technological luddite I am… But as I used to say to them with a smile ‘sure that’s what ye are for’.

1 Like

A fine town.

1 Like

Some lovely curry houses over there

300001027434128764518106762_950

3 Likes

Who has it?

What a country

Wall to wall culture.

Where you at it? Looks savage in fairness

I’m ready to leave. They just switched Liverpool Chelsea off for the rugby friendly. I’m seething.