I'm a dosser who takes pictures of inane scenery thread

Those pics look savage. Would it normally be rough there?

no wouldnt be rough on the Baginbun side at all, other side would be choppy enough in bad weather alright. But nothing crazy either.

very rough closer to and in Fethard.

1 Like

Where am I

Ballingarry (Limerick).
The sun sets fierce early there

1 Like

The skyline of county Limerick is dominated by Protestant curches.

1 Like

Hardly. Far more in tipp.
Where is that, knockainey?

The Drive from Glenagarriff to Castletownbere is absolutely stunning in this weather.
Adrigole Gaa ground has some views around. :clap::clap:

Ballingarry with the lethal summit of Knockfierna in the background

2 Likes

Correct. From the steps of the mustard seed

2 Likes

Heading off to Killarney and around for a few days tomorrow.
Anybody know of a good mountain to climb (walk up) with a kid (11) that’s fairly straightforward? I remember doing Mangerton years ago and think it was handy, I’d rather just do it at our own pace than one of those guided tours.

Go up the cardiac steps

1 Like

Did most of that last year with one on my shoulders,

Decent workout! Its worth the effort

Strickin is a relatively handy walk as well. Few years since i did it. its one of the reeks and entire is def less than 10k walking. Would be manageable with kids Id say. We parked at Kate kearneys and went from there

1 Like

You can walk up a loop around Torc.

1 Like

Was kind of hoping to do one of the Reeks if it was handy enough, just something with an easily followed path and no real climbing

There’s a good few paths up the mountain on the LHS as you drive up to ladies view, most have parking spaces at the opposite side of the road. Not sure how the rohdedendrums are in the summer though. Only a handy spin out of town too.