I'm a whiney bitch who can't drink for shit these days

I won’t be able to log my hangover tomorrow. I plan to have my first pint today @ circa 10:30am.
I’m away with work and badly need a few pints to settle my head.
I’ll be dropped in Thurles for the 11:00am train and fully intend to have 2 pints before boarding, if there’s alcohol on board I’ll drink there too. I will drink upon checking into my hotel. I’m meeting a friend/ colleague at same hotel and fully intend to be pissed upon my arrival at the seminar I’m attending. I will be make a show of myself tonight at a work related dinner dance.
I know I’ll be sucidal tomorrow and full of fearful regret. But I’m having a pint in about an hour and a half so for now I don’t give a flying fuck.

11 Likes

A dinner dance? I remember my auld pair going to them in the 1980s.

3 Likes

A Dinner Dance of a Thursday night? What sort of madness is this?

2 Likes

A dinner dance :joy:

What a roaster term …

10 Likes

It’s a freebie with hotel accommodation etc. I actually looked at the invitation a second time when it stated ’ Dunner Dance’.
Call it what you like. I’ll be there and I’ll be inebriated regardless.

1 Like

Will you be dancing with your dinner?

I’ll be dancing in my dinner. Clothing optional.

Post up a pic of the ticket section where it says dinner dance there for the craic.

Nowt wrong with a good dinner dance. Just never heard of one of a Thursday is all. Enjoy it bro, sounds like it will be a fine night out.

1 Like

I will yeah. Ye cunts would have by DOB, home, work address and mothers maiden name within 10 mins.

4 Likes

Sounds like an event that would be on in somewhere like The Red Cow

2 Likes

Just the part that says dinner dance.

Who’s paying for you to make a show of yourself, the taxpayer?

Money well spent.

1 Like

That’s a great post bb. Gives us all a bit of heart. Get home alive and you’ll be grand again by Sunday.

2 Likes

I’m a tax payer.

Lads I know drug dealing is taboo on here. But I’d like the following information, what type of harmless drug will keep you up and alert for 24/36 hours and ready to drink the fuck out of it again the next day.
Where on then North circular road in Dublin would I purchase such drugs ( NCR - drugs, not too hard to find ) in the vicinity of the croke park hotel.

@balbec

Are there any watering holes in effin. I haven’t been there in 35 years and have a wedding there on Saturday

This is the place for you mate, a no-nonsense barman.

Effin wedding jokes will be a good ice breaker for the day.

1 Like

Yes.