I'm a whiney bitch who can't drink for shit these days

A rehydration solution

Rehydration with more Hop House ?

Signing in, had a solid week of it after London Marathon

1 Like

Hang in there buddy. It’s amazing what a good nights sleep can do. I woke up feeling slight better and have drank 2 litres of sparking water since 9:30 today. I’m getting there slowly.

1 Like

im on my 3rd bottle of guinness

1 Like

Knocking another day out of the imaginary drinking story, he’s on the imaginary sparkling water now lads.

2 Likes

Please leave this thread. It’s one of the flagship threads here and with your knack of killing threads I’m concerned about the affect you’ll have on this one.

I can understand how a mammys boy like you would find it alien for lads to meet up at a work sponsored ‘seminar’ and drink like balaoobas for a couple of days and subsequently suffer the ill effects for days afterwards. However if you can’t comment on my posts in either a derogatory or witty manner I’d ask you to not post anything at all, and I’d also implore you to do the decent thing and throw yourself under a fast moving train. Do it today to like a good little spastic.

7 Likes

Oh look, it’s killjoy dickwad

4 Likes

Effect.

1 Like

No wonder his wife left him

His imaginary wife?

I think @brimmer has gotten both affect and effect right in his effective clamping here.

1 Like

The internet is a savage place.

Especially this forum, it’s a vicious place.

1 Like

his boyfriend probably came up with that one

1 Like

No Boxty, his use of “affects” was wrong.

His general imaginary story and whinging about the after effects of his imaginary story are also wrong. I went out sat eve and wrapped up sometime around 11am on Sunday morning. You don’t hear me bleating on about it.

This lad is pretending to be in his forties or so and still thinks it’s cool to boast about how many pints he can drink and how imaginary hungover he is. That’s the talk of a fucking loser first year engineering student from Mayo in NUIG with wrangler jeans and asics runners. I can’t imagine how much of a backward fucker you’d have to be to be carrying on like that at 40, let alone pretending to be carrying on like that at 40.

Are you saying @Brimmer_Bradley is a pretend drinker but a real loser?

Think that’s @Tassotti, mate.

He finished a pretend marathon, that’s the actions of a winner.

And went on an imaginary week-long celebratory drinking session. He must be running on imaginary empty.