I'm a whiney bitch who can't drink for shit these days

You’re the Ned Flanders of the forum. No one would belive you.

If I’m on the piss I don’t need to keep a load of oddballs on the internet up to speed
Are we facing a second week of this now?

Boring? From the lad who comes on here to post before his benders, during his benders and after his benders :smile:

Maybe if you went on fewer benders your life wouldn’t be so shit.

Nearly done !!!

Tighten them

Message @Rocko there and he will send you on a medal.

Mr Big Shot keeping minutes :joy:

:laughing:

:rollseyes:

No need for you to keep minutes I suppose, all your days are the same. Stocked the shelves, emptied the bins, swept the car park, day in, day out.

Go on mate, take another shot. Make sure to make a note of the first one though.

Spillage in aisle 3. Better get going.

You’ll need more than me to clean up your marriage mate

@Brimmer_Bradley
Thanks for sharing buddy. It was entertaining, honest and I can empathise with plenty of it. I’m sure others can also.

It takes a certain kind. @Brimmer_Bradley …Respect.

Always give the minute taking to some no mark who has nothing to contribute.

Make the union lackey feel important.

“minutes of the last meeting” is like a lullaby

He probably gets an extra allowance for that.

Important guys like me need to minute meetings, when you’re dealing with vital services and things go wrong you need to be able to account for your decisions, or more importantly when some cunt tries to pass the blame onto you.

An example of above. Last year we ran out of paper for the copier. There was war over it, everyone blaming everyone else. Luckily enough I had kept detailed minutes of the relevant meeting and we were able ti pinpoint the girl that neglected to order enough.