I'm a whiney bitch who can't drink for shit these days

so you’re a rat

a leader would say - ok - we have a problem - how do we fix it?

instead of - ok - we have a problem - who’s to blame?

@Brimmer_Bradley

If you post it up here you’re open for comment from us. That level of drinking is mad. What the hell are you doing to yourself?? Not sustainable. You’re either an alcoholic or you’re running away from something.

And I know of some no marks who can’t even do that right.

You go to review the last meetings minutes and there is about one page of sparse information that doesn’t make any sense.

It was a once off. Away from home for a week with colleagues that meet up once or twice a year. Sure we make the most of it. It won’t happen again until Training season in November and that will only be 3 nights of moderate booze.

But you wouldn’t come out of a meeting without recording the time, date, venue, attendees and any decisions made or and disagreements ?
They don’t have to be a word for word account.

No I wouldn’t. Not a chance.

One of us is winding the other here. I really hope you’re winding me up.

It may be hard for you to comprehend mate but in proper business most decisions are made outside the room with the round table discussion just a vanity exercise. @balbec can teach you a bit about it.

So what happened when your two bit brewery went tits up ? Too many deals outside of the office ? That’s the rumour anyway.

:joy:

Yes mate. We convened a meeting every time we needed to make a decision. Like every startup does. You utter nutjob.

We tried, and failed and got out just about breaking even. All the while you worried about your increment and the 50 year old women booking you hotel rooms on the Galway ring road.

Oooffftt!

It might be hard for you to comprehend mate, but you can’t compare to being a two bit businessman, civil servants have a country to run.

And those civil servants are lucky to have lackeys like @Brimmer_Bradley doing their dogs work

@Mac and his lads had their ‘meetings’ down the local on a Friday evening, easy to do that with a turnover of €10k, when you’re dealing with a turnover of €3m+ it has to be done properly, I don’t expect a roaster like him to understand real business.

A Spar would turn over €3m mate. Do you work behind a till?

That’s only the salaries kid, that what we’re sorting out this week.

Must be hard work typing all the sick leave details into the payroll system.

Turnover = salaries :grinning:

You make sure the higher ups get paid on time mate. Keep the wheels spinning like a good lad.

It’s all streamlined now, codes for various illnesses.

That’s what I’m there for. :money_mouth_face: