I'm a whiney bitch who can't drink for shit these days

Came off the batter early this eve cause I’ve to go packing for holidays. On the couch now and it will be a serious operator that lifts me.

Drank Bulmers today… Shat my brains out just now.

I had a good few pints yesterday at the matches in Croke Park.

Woke up this morning with a bit of fear but all the sport on today has been great to lift the mood. Keep off the beer as well so I’m happy enough.

Nothing like a few good matches to keep your mind off it.

Imagine if your were on the beer Friday and had to sit through the two Super 8s yesterday for recovery.

I was trying to sip on vodka and coke to steady myself watching the match at 9 this morning, had a puke at half time. I was rattling. I hadn’t planned that.

Are you in New York? At least you have a good breakfast to look forward to.

Atlanta

Can’t do it lads. Three successive 6am starts and then 8 pints tonight. Still recovering from Sunday too. Stick a fork in me. I’m old now.

Are u working tomorrow?

No I’m off tomorrow. Then a run of night shifts

Ouch

Fuck that shit. I’m always amazed at my ability to surprise myself by going on the piss when I really shouldn’t. When the time comes,I’ve a complete disregard for myself and what I should be at. Celebrate your spontaneity and don’t be abusing yourself for your failings.

Don’t be encouraging him you, the man should be ashamed of himself and at this stage of his life as well.

Huh

:tired_face::tired_face::tired_face:

I’m not well

I haven’t had a drink for a week, but I plan to fix that later*

*if I’m let

Oh jesus.

Welcome home kid

I had 13 pints last night and I couldnt get up until 8.30am… tis tough alright.