I'm a whiney bitch who can't drink for shit these days

You need to sweat it out of your system - In a gym with no mirrors and plenty of loud music

Over the fucking Tories… FFS get a grip man. It’ll all blow over in the new year and they’ll crawl back saying the were misinformed / ill-advised / sake of the children yarn.

It’s only the UK now, it’s no longer Great Britain.

In fairness Boxty, they ain’t very United at the moment either

Christmas party last week. I don’t drink much and haven’t been drunk since April 2017, but I was as bananas drunk as I’ve ever been in my life last week. Like a switch flicked, I was up to all sorts, reason went out the window. Ended up in some strangers house out in Clare, and had to get a cab home half an hour later…

1 Like

:grinning:Are you ok now pal?

Half an hour? That was quick…

Only North Clare can fix you now.

2 Likes

I won’t even go into it!

Some honest to goodness, manly, lunchtime drinking in 51 there.

Started off with an Irish Coffee under the watchful eye of PJ before having a quick Strawberry Daiquiri (in a whiskey glass) and a Baileys Coffee.

Back in the office for an hour now before heading for a few more mid afternoon, evening, night and late night drinks.

1 Like

faggot

4 Likes

:fishing_pole_and_fish:

You’re some auld fanny,do you know that?

4 Likes

He knows now.

I’m back, lads.

2 Likes

having a drink with @farmerinthecity and too ashamed to put up any more pics of your lady drinks?

PJ Appears to be drunk.

Must be the effect of all the manly drinks that were ordered

We go again.

1 Like

Anyone in Cork for a pint?

I think i’ll give it a skip tonight and head to NCW both Saturday and Sunday night :see_no_evil::pint: