I'm a whiney bitch who can't drink for shit these days

I think i’ll give it a skip tonight and head to NCW both Saturday and Sunday night :see_no_evil::pint:

I don’t know how ye do it.

PJ has just refused to put on Munster-Ulster.

This is a Wolverhampton Wanders pub.

It’s like you’re living on Coronation Street mate

I drank far too much last night and I’ve felt like shit all day, took the shine off what is usually one of the best days of the year

I didn’t have you down as a fan of the winter solstice

Will be in the Mutton later, pal

I’ve said it loads of times,

Huel 46 weeks. Steak 4 weeks. Wheels off 2 weeks.

Signing in. Went on the beer hard on Friday with a few on Saturday to keep the wolf from the door. Still in the bakes here, fml!

Fuck me but I’m dying here. One of the young lads was around the weekend with his better half and him and I got a spin to the village.
Like every fucking thing a couple of pints lead to a gallon apiece or more possibly.

A cool collection and home…Then the trouble started. No,No, get out that single malt…
You OK with that…Yeah yeah…3 hours later the bottle is empty.

We had a fucking great session, music, reminiscing, slobbering and talking shite.

But today…Hmmmm. The result from Aughrim is a boost but I’m bollixed. Ah well!!

I think I might actually be dead lads

Signing in. I was drinking like an 18 year old for 2 days in Galway and have a fucking horrendous dose of the fear right now. My mind is like a pinball machine and ive to drive to Carlow at 6.30 tomorrow morning.

I’d cancel that drive if you can

Mug

Not possible unfortunately. I will try to go slow though.

Because i went to Galway?

The midlands and surrounds is deathly today. Not sure how it’ll go overnight

I know. Id a horror drive from galway to dublin today in pissing rain and blizzards. This evenings new had loads on how fucked my beloved n7 is at the moment.

What time do you have to be in Carlow for? Would the N11 and then cutting across be an option?