I'm a whiney bitch who can't drink for shit these days

No. In Carlow for About 8 Or so. Picking a fella up on the way at the red cow. At least the motorways will be salted. Going over the hills would be foolish.

The news said it was shit this evening but if you’re leaving after its all thawed tomorrow you’ll be fine.

1 Like

You wouldn’t need to go near hills. You’ll do well to do that journey in 90 mins or so the way the roads are. Half of Kilkenny and the N7 is covered.

a few drops of snow and Oireland closes down

3 Likes

I’m on antibiotics can I drink?

Yes. I had thirteen pints at my debs 20 years ago while on antibiotics

Moderate drinking is OK, worst that can happen is you might get pregnant but I think that’s just one type of antibiotic.

That’s ok too. We had a referendum about that so we did.

@anon26343222 voted No in that one. Ethical minefield for him.

yes @anon26343222
unless you are taking some yoke called Flagyl that is used for teeth and gums
you will get violently sick if you consume alcohol
Metronidazole was /is actually a very cynical was of treating alcoholism, if the dipso drank while on it in large doses the side effects were bad

I was prescribed Flagyl a few years back. I’d say between the doctor prescribing it and collecting it in the pharmacy. I must have been warned about 5 times to make sure I didn’t consume any alcohol while I was taking it.

Signing in. I’m beginning to have my doubts that Guinness is actually good for you. The stench here is unnatural and it’s early in the day to be trying to force a shite out of all the cream that was put away last night.

4 Likes

Yeah but I bet you feel nice & strong today? :muscle:

Well the farts are strong but they are definitely not nice.

1 Like

I’d say it’ll be one cheap night when I’m allowed back on the sauce.

2 Likes

Are you off it for long more? Championship only around the corner like.

Guinness is loaded with pesticides ffs. One of the most cancerous things you could drink.

I’ll never drink it again.

Probably end of this month chief.
Back to light training by the beginning of May.
Should be more or less back on track for the Cork
game

4 Likes

I had 2 (two) big bangin ipas last night and I’m like a bag of shit this morning. I don’t know whether to be happy it took so little or disappointed at being such a moaney bollox