I'm going into town now

Croke Park Hotel.

2 Likes

Try a bogger owned establishment. The Dublin and internationally owned hotels have nfi what stickball is.

2 Likes

Hilton at charlemont has a lovely bar but no idea if they would be showing the hurling. The conrad bar/lobby area serves a great selection of beers but again no idea if they would show the match

1 Like

:angry:

I’ll get @Rocko to give you a goading infraction.

1 Like

The Jackson Court Hotel

1 Like

Conrad might be a great shout. I’ll see if they do afternoon tea.

They do, but the lobby is mediocre enough tbh.
What about the bar (not the lounge, but the bar in the basement) at the Merrion? Should be dank enough down there.

1 Like

Your a fair yoke

You faggot.

Afternoon tea from 1pm-5pm in Lemeul’s Bar in The Conrad. It’s hardly the ideal venue to watch stick hurling in though, as @Tim_Riggins rightly pointed out.

Ipad in cafe nero at the ifsc sounds your best bet. Just get in there early and stay all day on the couch (like some absolute wanker of an architect does in didsbury. Conducts all his meetings etc and hogs it for the day clearly to save the price of an office. It’s one time I still wish I had young screaming kids.)

1 Like

Bring on the hurling.

5 Likes

Did you wear a nice dress for the special day ?

3 Likes

Jesus Christ you’re gone to the bad.

Ah lads. Hard to see @Bandage recovering from this.
@Rocko, as a mate can you talk to him ?

2 Likes

Yesterday was national pride day buddy. You’re a day late.

8 Likes

You fair handled that

A posh roaster. Is there anything worse?

He’ll still be hungry after those 1000 calories and have a big plate of chips and frozen fish watching the match.

Yeah but the boss said it’d be afternoon tea. You don’t mess with the northie women.

1 Like