I'm going into town now

Wait til the pre wedding “lose 2 stones each mission” starts.

2 Likes

Christ

1 Like

when would he have been at serious riding? id say around september /october timefrane, she walked in on him then and dropped the bomb id say before christmas last year- any wonder he was shook on here during the paddy jackson trial, the one ride he got he was snared and these fellas at it having the craic

3 Likes

Just thinking tbere to myself that the chapp hasn’t been him self at all the past year.
Sure the little cunt banned me twice or three times in that period for nothing, a pure fit of pique each time. All over the place. Pure hormone job. We’ve all been there.

His serious riding days are well over now anyway I hope he got enough if it.

2 Likes

ah we all have in fairness,
those words “im pregnant” would put the fear of God in any man, ah you pull yourself together after a bit but any fella saying he jumped for joy hearing that for the first time is having us all on

5 Likes

Banned @Tassotti for tales of drinking in Witherspoon’s and pills in Hyde Park and all the time his bird was sticking pins in his Jonny’s and chasing him around the balcony.

I’d say when he heard the words “I’m pregnant” @Bandage was as shocked as @Tassotti being raped in wandsworth common

9 Likes

I’d say yerman @caulifloweredneanderthal did actually jump for joy but ye most fellas dont

1 Like

He jumped for joy moving to “Dundalk”… others would jump off a bridge.

3 Likes

the first three months id say he was getting the shit clean kicked out of him by her, id say she had him on daft looking for other accomodation and the whole lot- things would calmed down tho in the second trimester- a weekend away in killarney and id say he was riding away non stop - you see he’d have accepted his fate by then and would be grateful of any handouts

1 Like

Straight from the press…

@Funtime tells me that @Rocko culled the invites at his kids birthday parties as it was getting way too much, only kids and parents…

@Bandage couldn’t have double crossed his missus with the boots purchase just to get an invit…

Going into Henry st now for a browse.

Will be at the big tree 1230 to meet the east limerick massive coming from hesuton

Why the Big Tree? Probably the worst pub around there, and that’s saying something.

1 Like

Tradition.

1 Like

Will u be there 1:30? Need to meet someone at clonkiffe house around 2.

The queue at the bar in the Big Tree will be even bigger than the queue for the M7 Toll I’d say.

It is. But you bate tradition

Will be near 130

Jointed. Moving on

Being twee at the Big Tree

1 Like

Signing in.