I'm going into town now

Good to hear Mike.

1 Like

Glad to hear it. Now tell us more about this sister of yours.

1 Like

You could have been cleaning house in the early risers club kid

Nah. False pretences. Would have been the night watchman thread if anything

1 Like

Nothing to tell. She has to get her own family sorted so I asked her to get me a few bits. Truth be told I only have to sort the wife out. I’ll get the father a few bits from the hurling year but that’s boxed off with the cousins. I’ll drive back to Limerick during the week and collect

1 Like

You’ll in the Ennis Road Friday night so :stuck_out_tongue:

Mike - hoping you and family have a lovely Christmas. You’re one of my favourite posters round here. Hope the women look after you

2 Likes

That’s fairly impressive organisation. I’m depressed now

The man with a plan

1 Like

Surely to jaysus Limerick men don’t need presents this Christmas ? Is the bang of smugness off yis not enough?

No Fitzy. I’m doing nothing but giving this Christmas man. Giving it big fucking licks

4 Likes

Im heading into Maynooth in a bit if anyone is around for a few pints in the clock house
cc @farmerinthecity

3 Likes

I’m gonna make do with Douglas village, it’s too bad out to bother with traffic heading into the city. Traffic was already nuts at 9.15 when I was heading to the gymnasium. cc @caulifloweredneanderthal @backinatracksuit

Cheers for the offer mate.

I have a few bits and pieces to do but may be around the town later this evening.

1 Like

Enjoy mate. Are you going to get a coffee and slice of cake?

I may do pal. I might go for a coffee slice or something like that. Hopefully there’s some kind of whiskey tasting in O’Briens offy. I’ll take stock in TK Maxx of what’s on offer for Christmas presents. I should be home by 3.30pm with a bottle of whiskey, 2 Bottles of ale and some sort of meat pie which I’ll have for supper tonight as the Mrs is off out.

Sounds like a wonderful Saturday.
Having a pleasant day myself. Brought the life partner into Dundalk urban centre this morning as she was getting the hair done, and I went for a leisurely 5km jog doing low HR laps of the DkiT pitch.
As aforementioned, I’m doing a little bit of work here now, but will head to the beach around 3.30 to give the dog a run. I’ll come up and cook some enchiladas, and may tuck into some of the Red Stripe bottles I bought last night.

2-0 Liverpool mate. Salad king again.

Great to catch up

2 Likes

Good to see you also mate…

I’ve had Brady out for a walk and a 20 min run around chasing the ball.

No rest for the wicked as the man says.

The working men of the forum have to make the most of the weekends

1 Like

There’s the night watchman thread for that.