I'm going into town now

Would you consider a Laois one?

id say @Bandage has sex maybe once a month - Saturday evening , standard mechanical missionary system , when done they iie there then on their phones with no talking before going to sleep

13 Likes

Ah here, it’s the festive season. Happy Christmas to little Bando. It’s a super time for new parents and the bàbog themselves. Back in my day they were satisfied with cross-bows and pellet guns and an occasional doll or girly shite. I don’t know how ye do it.

I remember getting a few toys in a wheelbarrow when I was a kid. I revved the barrow like fuck on Christmas day until the oul’ lad grabbed it Stephen’s Day to clean out dung from sheds.
It was for himself really.

2 Likes

Lucky fucker

Agreed.

is it habitual or would he instigate the proceedings i wonder?

This thread has taken a little turn in an unusual direction.

3 Likes

Do any of ye fellas buy your woman knickers and that at Christmas? I havent ever, she looks after hersrlf that way but wouldnt it be a lovely suprise out of nowhere. This just occurred to me there as I was reading @bandage trip into town.

2 Likes

It’s probably in the diary.

Iv no doubt hed be all over her at every opportunity.

Once a month? He’s in his mid to late 30s, he’s not some horned up teenager.

For a settled couple it’s more like a quick roll when away on holidays somewhere to pass yourselves and possibly after a few drinks at a wedding if you both get a bit carried away.

5 Likes

When they want the Baby Batter they turn it on alright.
Age, marital status etc doesn’t matter a jot then.

that is not living, I can’t understand people who get married

If I bought the missus New knickers I’d see no Home Cooked meal for months.

What’s wrong with the pair she has?

7 Likes

Did you encounter the poster @Sidney ?

I did. I arrived shortly before the night of big snow and your exchange. I thought I’d landed amongst a crowd of lunatics.

1 Like

You weren’t wrong

4 Likes

Amen to that. The occasional hour of sanity is a small blessing once every 3/4 months.

1 Like

Bandages mention of his big balls and thighs has a few of the odd lads on here wondering about the frequency of his sexual encounters.