I'm on top of the world thread

Good luck @Copper_pipe.

2 Likes

A no to both.

I’m sure @anon61956325 and @caoimhaoin will inform me of the spots to avoid in my search for accommodation.

I’ll do untold on Tinder below in Cork :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I can only imagine the amount of deviants on tinder below in Cork

1 Like

I’m going to live vicariously through you for the next 18 months kid … I’ll line em up and you’ll knock em down.

If any man deserves it :clap:

I’m in Ennis supping a Guinness, I think I’m in love (probably just hungry), I’ll be in Limerick City tomorrow and having gotten the necessary perspective, I can see how good things are.

And jaysis…I would say today I am calm and happy.

The blessings o’God on all here, as my grand-uncle Johnny used say.

8 Likes

Good to hear, hope things are looking up

I’m Italian

I quit my job last Thursday I’m finally free of the misery.

13 Likes

Good stuff,what’s the plans

No plans mate. Kentucky Derby hopefully. After that whatever happens.

2 Likes

You had a job?.. Fuck me I always thought you were a full time punter.

1 Like

:joy::joy: no!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2mWaoGn_jTY

I’m out on the rip. Just mistakenly ordered 4 very expensive single malts. £12 a shot. Barman charged me £18.50 and told me to “say nachin”. Man of the people

5 Likes

Today is a great day. We’ve new lads trained in and for the first time in seven years since we set up the business I shall be taking a back seat.* I’ll be doing a bit of work to keep the hand in but won’t really be back till the end of august. Fucking unreal. I fully intend to take 2 months off in the summer from now on.
And I’m being collected at half 8 in the morning to go on the future brother in law’s stag.

*I’m aware a Berlingo has no back seat.

12 Likes

Hope it works out buddy. Enjoy the honeymoon period before the staff get organized by the ICTU and demand that you work for them.

5 Likes

:ronnyroar:

14 Likes

About time :clap:

He shoots, he scores