Important Announcement

I’m becoming a TripAdvisor reviewer.

5 Likes

An impartial, unbiased observer such as yourself, who sees the world in shades, rather than black and white, will be a boon to them.

16 Likes

I look forward to you getting into a 40 post dispute with the management of an establishment.

12 Likes

Remember only to review a place once. Would hate to see you damage the Nembo brand by having the opposite opinion six months later.

16 Likes

You sacked the last head chef after his mediocre food, why are you giving this chef so much leeway? I hear you are paying him a fortune as well, just because he had some good food previously. I haven’t seen anything to suggest he’s getting the best out of the ingredients he has, and his new menu additions have been poor and overly expensive, while he has gotten rid of other options prematurely.
I’ve heard some criticisms that your previous chef might have been overly reliant on that one South American dish. But that’s nonsense. He took that dish from daily special and made it a core menu staple.
You were without your best African dish over Christmas, Chef knew this was coming and did nothing to replace it.
There seems to be some sort of cult around your current chef where people eat his mediocre food and say it’s great because he’s a nice guy. Well I’m not buying into the Cult of Chef.
2.5 stars/5

28 Likes

Will you duplicate the reviews on the Facebook pages of the establishments please?

I’d hate to see Broadsheet miss out on the potential shit storm that you create with responses to comments.

1 Like

“I am an Italian. I know about good food”.

1 Like

‘This is Supermacs on Eyre Square Sir’.

10 Likes

Will you be reviewing S&C establishments in the Cork area?

I hope there’ll be no anti Free State establishment bias in your reviews.

1 Like

Oooft

I’d be very interested in your reviews of all inclusive hotel establishments.

1 Like

The fact that your ingredients are out of date, poor qualityrubbish,or both, and you refuse to buy more is no excuse when the chef is one of the top five paid in the village.

If you can afford to pay a chef top rate, you can afford to buy high quality food.

Indeed, unless other local restaurants with tax free patronage from abroad (let’s say limerick gaa deli counter) have snaffled all the best ingredients.

YYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Great news mate

There’s a bit of entertainment to be had reading the ‘Poor’ reviews for the Aspect Hotel in Kilkenny. Your man can’t handle criticism at all, at all.
He’s attacks anyone that dares to give out about his hotel.
Maybe a visit from some TFKers might be entertaining…

Ooooft

I’m above contradiction.

And beyond help.