Important Announcement

Help is for people who need it.

Do you wear a dress or pantsuit to these establishments?

The same unwashed shirt every time so they will eventually cop he is a reviewer and offer to launder it for free.

That’s not necessarily true, mate.

A restaurant may only be able to afford one of these things.

If that is the case, which is more important? A top quality chef or high quality food?

You may refer back to the cook/ingredients analogy Brendan Rodgers made shortly after taking over as Liverpool manager, in your answer.

[quote]‘I always say a squad is like a good meal. I’m not a great cook, but a good meal takes a wee bit of time. But also, to offer a good meal, you need good ingredients.’
[/quote]

The high rate chef might be a fraud.

Cult of Chef?

Getting the thread back on track here, when are we likely to see you first review @Nembo_Kid?

Possibly will debut after my weekend break in Belfast.

Does anyone use TripAdvisor? Had a minor incident on a recent trip to Kerry and found that a thinly veiled threat to slate the establishment on said review site to be a nice bargaining tool.
Meanwhile I often enjoy reading reviews before and after my stay at establishments and have been known to tut tut aloud whilst reading the reviews left by unhinged citizens of the USA, by and large they’re a daft bunch when it comes to accommodation and customer service.

1 Like

I have used it. You’d be a cunt to slate someone unfairly for a bit of sneaky vengeance but you can’t help who you are either…

2 Likes

Ok guys.

I wanted to use this thread to tell you that I am NOT Banksy.

5 Likes

I would like to formally announce my infallibility. If the pope can do it so can I. I should point out that my infallibility isn’t limited to ecclesiastical matters.
I am happy to use my infallibility for the good of the forum and forum members. I’m here for you guys.

Your humble servant etc.