Injuries

Hard to explain pal. Itā€™s there most of the time but not very noticeable in that itā€™s not excruciating. I know itā€™ll bother me at weekend as Iā€™ll be running down mountains which leads to a lot of landing on the heel technique wise. I went over on ankle a week back and am starting to feel itā€™s related to that. There doesnā€™t appear to be any swelling or anything.

Might be Plantar fasciitis ?

Stretch your calves and Stretch your toes

Also Get a foot massage roller on Amazon and roll just behind toes, middle of foot and heel within really small movements front and back and side to side

Helped me anyway

Lads not lifting weights into their forties and fifties and sixties to preserve muscle mass and maintain or improve posture would want their head examined.

Genetics.

Absolute fucking nonsense

What is nonsense?

Your genes are.

1 Like

What TUM said is a good start.

I would consider acupuncture with it.

Its most likely a combo of calf inflexibility and ankle immobility. So these would be interventions or short term solutions.

Try this test, give me your height and i may be able to rule out 1/2 things before heading to physio.

6ft

That you got arthritis because of your genes.

Nonsense. Possibility you are more likely than someone else. But its lifestyle that develops arthritis.

Strength training helps arthritis. Isometrics in particular

Iā€™ve no kids and Iā€™m not middle aged yet so Iā€™ll continue with this fuckacting pal

Found it.

Current status:

1 Like

No Kev youā€™re wrong. Believe it or not. I got arthritis because I was carrying a hereditary blood disorder for years undetected. One of the principal symptoms is arthritis, principally in the first finger joint but in extreme cases, and I was very extreme the other joints are affected. Crystalline ferritin becomes stored in the joints forcing out the cartilage.

Your lack of knowledge here exposes the whole danger of uneducated quacks prescribing cures for injuries.

4 Likes

Would you ever consider cleaning the dirt out from under your toenails?

3 Likes

Thatā€™s bruising pal. Lost the nail a few months back and itā€™s growing back. Meant to crop the pic.

Itā€™s fucking horrible looking and canā€™t be unseen.

1 Like

I know a therapist who can help you unsee shit.

1 Like

Wait til you see the other footā€¦

Is it Kev?

The symptom is arthritis.

The arthritis showed it up. But arthritis is developed in many different ways. Was it oesteo or rheumatoid?