Injuries

I’m perfectly content with my lot to be honest.

Good for you

Imgur

3 Likes

@Fagan_ODowd has that life experience you just can’t buy

1 Like

the prowler taking an awful beating here

poor Fagan

An unreal day’s internetting on this thread.

You never know where the shite will pop up next.

Grade 1 tweak in my soleus muscle, guys. I’ll be fine in a week or two so no need for alarm.

I never look into this thread, but my word

Yer gas cunts lads.

No thread on TFK should be ignored as you don’t know when and where it’ll kick off. I told @Fran this before but did he listen? Did he fuck.

I’m quite content to mute quite a number of threads on TFK at this stage. I realise anything could happen, like the time you went to town on poor @farmerinthecity on a wrassling thread, knowing he wouldn’t ever look in on it, but I’m willing to take my chances. Its all part of my weaning myself off the site in the next couple of months.

You were an awful rogue back then btw Bandage. Settled life is suiting you.

I’d say @Bandage would make a fantastic father.

Wean my bollox.

1 Like

:eek:

My young lad certainly wouldn’t disagree with that assertion.

1 Like

Huh? You call your mickey ‘young lad’ ? Or you are the father of a young lad?

This has been your greatest achievement in exposing the so called medical professionals to date.

2 Likes

Like swimming in the bay of fingal

Decided I’d play my 2nd hurling match in 17 years yesterday.
I’m fucking aching from the top of my head to the tip of my toes.
To cap it all off, felt a pop in the back of my thigh, assume that’s the hamstring gone, the pain was excruciating, I’m afraid to get out of the bed here.

Think I’ve broken my RHS metatarsal (again) this will be the third time. I was acting the goat at the home place and went to kick a pin out of a front loader and missed.
Thing is I’m away with work for the next 2 weeks and won’t be doing much walking. I won’t do any long term harm if I just let it heal? Will I ?
Sure they’ll just put a cast on it anyway. I’ve strapped the fuck out of it this evening and am getting around with a bit of a hobble and a bit of effort.