Injuries

Anyone who has done their ACL ever have to have the screw removed.

I saw a phsyio this morning about it as the screw seems to have protruded a good bit in the last year and they recommended me arranging a consult with the surgeon and advised me it would most likely be removed.

Itā€™s not that painful at the minute but it does cause intermittent bouts of soreness, particularly after Iā€™ve been active eg - running or playing matches?

Will having this removed have any impact on the cruciate or knee in general?

Howā€™s the foot, Brimmer? Those shear grabs are tough hoors.

Did you not think to ask these questions to the consultant rather than to rely on the musings of the internetā€¦

1 Like

Itā€™s still very tender. Donā€™t know if it actually broken, but Iā€™m still taking it very easy.

Iā€™m trying to think if there was a screw involved when mine was done or was the ligament stitched back together?

So you have a screw loose then, pal?

LOL loud.

Banter.

1 Like

Lolz.

No Iā€™m going to ask on the internet and then sit in the meeting with consultant like a mute.

1 Like

well whatever you so donā€™t go back to the clowns who did the job

I envy the consultant

1 Like

Does anyone know anything about Achilles tendonitis?
I think herself has it after Saturdays parkrun.

Yes. Tell her riding a few strangers off the internet will sort it.

Will do. Anyone in mind?
Can she use me to get her eye in first?

@ChocolateMice and @Tassotti are riddled so not them. Maybe @glasagusban or @Nembo_Kid? That way sheā€™ll think youā€™re an absolute legend in the sack.

Nah. She needs a Newby. Give @mikehunt a bell. That way she can be the boss

As established already, Iā€™m a long standing mohoganist.

Princess doing your tan for you now too?

4 Likes

Iā€™m naturally bronze, bud.

Are you a darkie?

Iā€™m Irish. Real Irish. Not a pale skinned Celtic or Viking/Norse invader. But Fir Bolg dark, the original Irish.

2 Likes