Injuries

Did I shout down trunk stability?

You thought squats and deads covered it

Well I was just messing with Glasā€¦ But you do engage with core when doing themā€¦

Anyway, my hip was slightly locked as a well and it wasnā€™t rotating properly but heā€™s freed that up and worked out a lot of tension on quad so Iā€™m feeling a lot better.

Medical intervention. Needed. Grand.

But what next?

And some people engage their trunk, but many donā€™t and most have weak lumbar so it flexes near technical fatigue

Just need to ease it back outā€¦ Keep stretching and foam rolling then back to strengthening and mobility when Iā€™m goodā€¦ Itā€™s been two years since I had a serious dose and itā€¦ Itā€™s always going to be an issue but to varying degreesā€¦ Itā€™s just about looking after yourself which Iā€™m usually good atā€¦

Anything I should be doing regularly?

Not foam rolling your lumbar anyway.

Doing loads of glute, quad, hammy & adductor specific building, hip flexor stretching, thoracic mobility, lat flexibility.

Youā€™re fucked so Choco. Princess should get a few of your little men frozen now before you seize up altogether

2 Likes

It sounds to me like sciatica. You have been misdiagnosed and youā€™re not treating it properly. Stress is one of the key contributing factors to this and could be explained by the upcoming nuptials.

He must have an abnormally large thumb that went too far up his hole and made shit of his sciatic nerve.

1 Like

I do a lot of that stuffā€¦youā€™d want to watch who youā€™re giving that handy chat to, bud. I wonā€™t be long tipping down to Ballincollig with a claw hammer and ripping your nose off.

Making excuses for being a blouse at your stag already

1 Like

Yeah, I came up with it four years ago and Iā€™ve been tipping away posting about it since then to get out of my stagā€¦ Youā€™re a genius.

A bit of long distance trail running will sort it all out

And getting ratty about it too. Only natural heā€™d be a bit nervous though

2 Likes

Typical limerick, weapons needed.

I hVe no idea what you are on about though.

But sure come out anytime. Daytime is quite, i can get bored sometines

Quite what?

Quite quiet

1 Like

So my L5-S1 joints and the sacrum joint were slightly twisted and locked in position ā€” leading to a slightly bulging disk with pinched nerveā€¦ Iā€™ve had the joints popped back into place, or unlocked - just a little bit of nerve pain and a bit of s.i pain left but 100 times betterā€¦

Thanks to all for the messages of concern and prayers offered up . It was truly humbling.

@Horsebox - we were both right ā€¦ I love you bro.

1 Like

By a phsyio or a mystic?

1 Like