Injuries

Best of luck with it pal.

Will you be out of action for long after it? Will Bobby be missing out on walks?

Ill be on crutches for about 6 weeks. The nephew will walk Bobby.

1 Like

All the best, Fagan. Would this op have been on the agenda anyway or did that injury sustained in Donnybrook a few months back bring it on?

It would have come around anyway but the injury sustained in Donnybrook hastened it.

1 Like

Why would it have come about? Life wear and tear from occupation/hobbies or the celtic curse?

Life, wear and tear, excessive exercise when younger, bad runners, flat feet, the Celtic curse, Joe McNally, bad posture, a cunt of a football trainer.

2 Likes

@caoimhaoin - sports hernia — talk to me.

It’s mild presently and I can run/ play ball with no issues but lifting or even a semi sit up motion I can feel the strain.

You have a hernia or you don’t

Simple op to fix. Had it done about 10 years ago. Day procedure by now maybe. Mine appeared overnight inside my ball bag :worried:

Sports hernia is different, no? — It’s tied to groin strain and no lump or anything involved.

Its different in that its not a hernia!

Yeah, it’s more a tear…

Sitting up here in the bed after having the full knee replacement done. A very worn arthritic knee consigned to the bin.

No nausea or pain yet. Watching Leeds v Swansea here.

13 Likes

The forums first cy borg

1 Like

If only it was yesterday you had gotten it done, we could have arranged Deccie and John to have dropped in for a visit. Get well soon mate.

2-1 Swansea there

1 Like

Who are they?

Two very nice men … are you in Dublin or Waterford? It just dawned on me that there’s a very good knee/ankle man in Waterford

Dublin pal.

1 Like

Any high dosage pain killers to get off your tits on?

Get well soon, pal. You’ll be a new man after it.