Injuries

In town yesterday with nephews /nieces for parade ā€¦ Just passed Electric bar heading onto grand parade thereā€™s a little coffee spot and a big grass area ā€” the main foot path there is paved and thereā€™s a little step between it and the grass area ā€“ of course with the throngs of people I didnt see the little step and walked right on the edge of it and the ankle went completely over ā€¦ ā€˜Are you alright boiā€™ ā€“ a few locals let out in concernā€¦ ā€˜fineā€™ says I as the pain was shooting up my leg and iā€™m gripping my wan for support.

Kept it moving not to let it go stiff and went and got ibprofen immediately and sheā€™s not that swollen at all ā€¦ 2 week lay off I reckon to build strength back up.

Iā€™m lining up a lawsuit against Cork Co Co.

cc @anon26343222

You can take the boy out of Limerickā€¦

Iā€™m going to sue you too if you keep it up.

Is that why you didnā€™t drink last night because you were taking ibuprofen? Do a bit of light work in the pool takes the pressure off the injury. Cork are in Monsoon season any decent rain will flood the city and was away the remaining of the soil in parky Kiev

1 Like

Nah iā€™m just old pal ā€¦ Iā€™ve drank 3 times since last summer Iā€™d sayā€¦ just bores me.

1 Like

Thatā€™s not the drinkā€™s fault you tiresome cunt

3 Likes

I forget who was on about it before but can someone bump the link for that clinic in Dublin that lasers off scar tissue or some such miracle cure like that? Anyone here use it and how did it go?

http://www.lasercentre.ie

Sound. Have you used it at all, and what for?

Was going to him every six months or so to clean out my knee after I did the cruciate. Less of a need for it nowadays, and Iā€™m not in Dublin either.
I think he rejuvenated @Bandageā€™s campaign on the 20 minute 5k mark most recently. @fenwaypark ran for Ireland after going to him. @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy had the cowardice cleared away from his spine.

7 Likes

agreed

he is a gem, fairly booked up now though so call asap

30 minute.

1 Like

Talking to a lad the other day who reported NO noticeable benefits after having the laser treatment despite the lad doling it out bigging it up! :fearful:

@fenwaypark
@Bandage

1 Like

Signing OUT :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

My hip flexors are in tatters

2 Likes

ditch the weight training and embrace animal flow and Pilates. Iā€™m moving like a supple leopard these days

Weights are probably saving me ā€¦ no warm-up and then playing full pitch soccer for 90 minutes might be the issue

Youā€™ll do your Achilles next pal and thatā€™s no laughing matter to recover from in the winter of your sporting life.

1 Like

I must say the animal flow is a game changer

2 Likes

The recession is officially over. Fcuk me. Animal flow and lasers.