Injuries

Tough one here

Aint nobody as feckless as a farmer in a hurry. I imagine that wasn’t a piss poor sized auger either. Hardy cunt.

Still, not exactly a PTO shaft, no coming back from those fuckers.

Have a serious pain in my heel for the past two weeks, have self diagnosed it as planters fasciitis. Have been rolling a golf ball under my heel and icing/voltarol’ing it up everyday. Has slowly improved, had a championship match tonight, ground was rock solid under foot and am in bits from it now.

Anything I can do to accelerate the healing process or do I just have to wait it out and not be a fucking idiot playing on hard ground with it?

I had this bad after marathon. Went to paddy leahy and was good as new next day. Wasting your time going to physios etc.

2 Likes

Put a few drops of lavender oil into a basin of water as hot as you can take and soak it. Mix one or two drops of lavender oil with coconut oil and rub it in your heels deep. It has good anti inflammatory qualities.

1 Like

What does Paddy do?

Paddy will fix it in 10 mins

1 Like

And what would a treatment set me back?

Around 160

They sticking your thumb up your hole, puke.

I also have a serious pain in my heal. Grand most of the time but if I point my foot back towards me in any stretches it is very sore. Came out of nowhere about 2 weeks as well weirdly.

Take pain killers for tonight and try to stretch calf gently … Had a dose of this before and a mixture of foot and calf stretches along with strength work did the job… scrunching your toes in wards while they are flat on the ground - ten times … like you are gonna pick something up with them. I had a mild dose at the time tho and it passed after about a month.

Lasercentre on hume st. Former galway hurler and a sound man.

Don’t point your toe back towards you in stretches would be my advice mate.

Prevents me from stretching my calves and hammies, bro.

Great shout. Much appreciated

1 Like

@glasagusban
@backinatracksuit

https://www.irishmirror.ie/lifestyle/health/women-warned-not-vacuum-period-16461937

Be careful, ladies.

2 Likes

Has anyone used a chiro before? you’d always hear negative stories about them - but i need to address my back problem - went again yesterday doing something totally innocuous … yes i’ve shoved both my thumbs right up my hole but no joy … I have a lower lumbar dysfunction (vertebrae not rotating properly) flairs up every now and again — I get maintenance work done to keep me motoring but it’s not really addressing the issue - the issue may not even be addressable - but i’m up for trying something new — i’d even go for surgery at this rate if I thought it would work.

1 Like

You’ve already been told where to go. Man up and head down to Myshall, you pussy.

1 Like