Insolvency

But chucks said he would be grand if they used legitimate ways including court action to get their money back

why would you need their personal address for that? Either the company address or the liquidator or recovering agents would suffice. Why would you be asking a hum drum employee for their bosses address?

why do you think? to make threats and act the hardman on the internet of course

1 Like

If you’re the type of solicitor who suggests that a lad rings up the office of the insolvent company to get the directors home address to serve court action then I suggest you consider an alternative career.

3 Likes

If you want to have good service you need to get them at home or work. If the company is being wound up it makes it less likely you’ll have good service

Do try and keep up dear

1 Like

Oh Hi Sorry Mr Albanese. How are you, hope you are well. I’m not quiet sure of my bosses current address, but I believe he lives in the Point Piper region of the city. He has just installed a new CCTV around the property, just to warn you. He also drinks every Friday night in the Tilbury in Woolloomooloo, you might catch him there. Oh by the way I hope you and your wife have a nice Christmas.

FFS, lads talking some shit here. It’s the construction industry not talking to some parent about little Johnnies grades suffering. What tone do you think a big lebo subcontractor will be talking to him in. Then multiple that by 25 calls. Even if @Chucks_Nwoko company had the money he’s an employee who doesn’t write the cheques. He could recommend the payment but still doesn’t mean they would get paid.

2 Likes

They’re all Lebbos now?

If they are concretors it’s a fair assumption.

2 Likes

Well fuck the wogs so.

1 Like

Not nice to see any subcontractor get burnt. But there is fuck all chucks can do about it even if he is mannerly on the phone.
About ten years ago was getting similar calls from subbies after doing a fitout for a prodiment car dealership on the north side who decided at the end of the project to pay half his bill. Then spent 6 months giving me every excuse in the book. Meanwhile I was getting 10 calls a day from subcontractors. We ended up getting half back but in fairness to my company they took the hit instead of the subcontractors.

As I asked earlier is the directors home adress not public record? Company searches here show directors adresses im pretty sure

Cringe

They do

Yes but no guarantee that’s their current home address. Could well have multiple addresses too

Backtrack alert

My condolences on your inability to read between the lines. The threat of violence at a family home was implied, and expressed, from the beginning.

You’ve come running in blindly here without an idea of what you’re talking about. I hope you’ve been sufficiently educated on the matter now.

If he’s a ballsy guy he will have several.

Get up the yard. You started this thread trying to drum up a bit of sympathy and a few “hope ur ok Hun” type responses.

Emboldened by that you thought you’d brag about being a cunt to people in dire straits and calling them apes without a shred of empathy or understanding.

5 Likes

Go back to bed mate.

1 Like

I’ve never met a Monaghan man who courted sympathy. If anything they thrive in misery.