Interesting Legal Disputes

shocking legal advice by the looks of it
going that far to gag papers who reported he was not in the video, a run of the mill counsel would have told him to settle himself and cop the fuck on
papers rightly looking for costs

another poor unfortunate ridden raw by the legal profession

Here’s the video:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xnal3a_dublin-taxi-customers-do-runner_news

Not much of a stunt is it? Why didn’t he just get out when it stopped?

I assume it would be quiet difficult for a big group including women to escape if the Taxi driver decided to come after them.

I realise you didn’t put up the video so we can analyse their exit strategy but I didn’t mean at that first stop. I mean the whole charade with the phone at the second stop. Just get out and don’t bore everyone with the phonecall.

Given your previous career as a mugger I bow to your superior knowledge of how to commit a crime

This is going to cost the lad 100 k +. Absolutely terrible advice he got. Some people just won’t listen to anything though

Fools and their money Dan. As a banker, you should know this better than most.

True that.

Serves him right for doing a runner on the poor taxi driver

The [Irish] Mail on Sunday yesterday spoke to Eoin Black from south Co. Dublin, who accepted that he – and not Eoin McKeogh from Co. Kildare – jumped from the taxi concerned in Monkstown last November, leaving the driver empty handed.
Mr Black, a 20-year-old student from Blackrock, yesterday told the MoS he fled the taxi without paying and said he was ‘sorry’ for all the trouble he had caused.
Mr Black said: ‘I am sorry for Eoin McKeogh and I want the real story to be told. I don’t want the story to be twisted and blown up.This is between me, the taxi driver and Eoin McKeogh. I’ve paid my €50 fare and I thought that would be an end to it.
‘I would like to tell the real story for Eoin McKeogh’s sake but I want to get legal advice before I do that.’

This was finally settled yesterday after the Supreme Court rejected an appeal by Brennans. They now have 48 hours to change their packaging :clap:

Lovely. Did Brennans win, then McCambridge’s won an appeal and then Brennans had a counter-appeal rejected? I was sure Brennans won the first case.

Runt has some neck to be posting in here considering his own legal position with regard to celeb adjudicating.