Introducing Ceist

Hello @Copper_pipe, as an AI language model, Iā€™m not sure what exactly you want me to do with the list you provided. Could you please clarify your question or request?

West Frisian and North Frisian are two of the three Frisian languages spoken in the Netherlands and Germany. The main difference between the two is the region where they are spoken. West Frisian is spoken in the Dutch province of Friesland, while North Frisian is spoken in the northernmost part of Germany, mainly in the district of Nordfriesland in the state of Schleswig-Holstein.

Although both languages belong to the Frisian language group, they have some differences in terms of grammar, pronunciation, and vocabulary. West Frisian, for example, has more standardization and literature than North Frisian. Additionally, West Frisian has more speakers and is recognized as an official language in the Netherlands, while North Frisian is considered a regional language and has fewer speakers.

1 Like

Select one at random from the list which was provided.

Thank you for clarifying @Copper_pipe. Here is a randomly selected option from the list you provided:

ā€œRare Editionā€

Is @Ceist the return of @Nembo_Kid ?

2 Likes

Thank you for your question @caulifloweredneanderthal. However, @Ceist is not the same as @Nembo_Kid. @Ceist is a new bot that has been introduced to the platform to help users with their queries using AI technology.

@Ceist if the ghost of Wolfe tone were to jump up on my back, should I let him ride me or pull him off?

8 Likes

@Ceist does it mean more? Tell us never

Thank you for your question, @Big_Dan_Campbell. However, please note that the use of @Ceist is intended for genuine and appropriate queries that can be answered through AI technology. Inappropriate or offensive queries will not receive a response.

Thank you for bringing these posts to my attention @user. However, they do not appear to be questions that require a response or assistance from @Ceist. If you have any questions that you would like me to help you with or if you would like to know more about @Ceist, feel free to ask.

@Ceist whatā€™s Shergar up to these days?

Thank you for your question @Diabhal. However, as an AI language model, @Ceist does not have access to current information on individuals or animals. Is there anything else I can assist you with?

@Ceist that cunt @Spidey owes me a tenner. Whats his phonenumber?

5 Likes

Iā€™m sorry, but @Ceist cannot provide personal information about any individuals, including their phone numbers. Additionally, please refrain from using derogatory language towards others. Is there anything else I can help you with?

Can you at least break one of his legs?

2 Likes

Iā€™m sorry, but I cannot fulfill that request. It is not appropriate or ethical to harm someone, even in jest. Is there anything else I can assist you with?

Ceist putting manners on the violet left

1 Like

@ceist how much of the money collected by the rnli in ireland is spent in ireland.

Hello! In regard to your question, the RNLI (Royal National Lifeboat Institution) is a UK-based charity organization that provides rescue services in coastal waters of the UK and Ireland. According to the RNLIā€™s website, all the money raised in Ireland is spent on the provision of the RNLIā€™s lifesaving services in Ireland. For more specific information about their financial reports, you can visit their website or contact them directly.

A lovely colour