Investment Opportunities (get poor quickly schemes)

You would need scale IMO. One house not worth the hassle. If you really want to invest in property loads of funds you could invest instead. Or else buy shares in someone like Cairn homes who will be building thousands of houses over next decade here. Or one of the property REIT that own thousands of apartments in Dublin.

Wouldn’t interest me personally though.

2 Likes

Thanks I’ve been looking at renewable energy a good bit. That will surely be a sector that’s going to explode soon.

You’d be better off looking at oil price trends mate.

With leading candidate in the US presidential election Trump calling climate change a hoax in particular :laughing:

2 Likes

Buy some magic beans altogether

2 Likes

I think it’s @TreatyStones that also believes the climate will begin to cool soon.

No it’ll probably get warmer…I don’t blame cows farting in west Limerick for that though. The climate has always changed.

I’d say going by another thread a couple of weeks if west Limerick has had any impact on global warming it’s that alumina plant.

Wherever you invest it ensure that you can get it out for Galway to invest in the joint DKW\AJM fund

@anon32894817 hold onto it for a couple of weeks and we’ll head to the Land Rover sale at Goffs. I’ll pick you out a nice 3-y-o NH gelding.

2 Likes

Don’t forget Diversification and Risk Management.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKK0HkyKyxY

A major portfolio of properties west of Dublin’s Grafton Street is now up for sale and expected to fetch €27m.

The ‘Madrid Portfolio’ comprises of 18 commercial and 12 residential properties.

The jigsaw of spaces now opens the possibility of a major shopping mall being developed between Clarendon St and South William St.

This had been the intention of property developer Bernard McNamara who snapped up the properties before his bank loans were taken over by the National Assets Management Agency (NAMA).

Metro Cafe occupies the ground floor of one of the properties

Marcus Bell of real estate advisers Duff & Phelps has instructed Knight Frank to sell the mixture of residential, retail, restaurant, bar, and office properties.

Frank Knight says that in the future the lots, “offer an attractive opportunity to drive rental value from a low base and presents superb potential for future redevelopment,” which suggest that the face of the neighbourhood could be changing in the coming years.

The properties have an approximate €1.4 million annual passing rent - and are comprised of some 7,131 sq.m.

€27m actually sounds reasonable. The rent roll looks pretty shit though.

The cheap and accessible camera drone is the greatest innovation of the 21st century. Silage is just made for them.

3 Likes

Seriously amateur video. Really poor actually.

I see the value of Bitcoin Dash and Neo are rising steadily in the market.

Anyone invested in Crypto Currencies?

If I had any money I’d invest in one of these.

Thinking about getting involved for small money. 100 euro worth.

Playing with fire, but if you can handle volatility will likely keep going up, with lots of air pockets on the way.

I’ll buy a little bit of Ethereum next week. €100 would be enough.

I’ve just bought in for 50 euro worth.

1 ETH is worth 252.36

Will monitor progress and update if ye like

1 Like