Investment Opportunities (get poor quickly schemes)

I agree there WTB but there are some shares are hugely under-valued at the minute due to the current economy. If I could buy the ISEQ index without the bank shares I would throw a lot into it.

Medtronic posted some good results this week . You aren’t involved in that industry by any chance?

:lol:

I’m looking to buy some shares in a certain company but need some advice on what steps i need to take next. Can the likes of Dan Carter or Julio Geordio or any other finance experts please advise…

[quote=“The Dunph, post: 343918”]I’m looking to buy some shares in a certain company but need some advice on what steps i need to take next. Can the likes of Dan Carter or Julio Geordio or any other finance experts please advise…[/quote]Tinnion sounds like the man your lookin for!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using TFK App

Pile into the Facebook shares mate. There’s absolutely no way could lose out there. A real one way bet. I can only ever see Facebook get more popular.

I’m not looking for advice on a company to invest in pal, i already have that company pinpointed and it’s going to make very wealthy.

Walk into your local AIB or wherever your account is and they will do it of you. Otherwise open an online accoun with Goodbody or something bu if it’s a once off that’s prob not worth the hassle

Don’t know about that Sid. Remember the Dotcom boom? have facebook made a profit yet? dangerous to be following the herd in.

I presume BOI will require some sort of cut? How do i check on the price of these shares i want to buy, say the share price is something like 4.80. Does that mean it is €4.80 to buy one share? Buy low and sell high, that’s what i’ll be doing with these shares.

No chance mate. This time it’s different. It’s a new paradigm in terms of investment. I’ve done it out mathematically using my formula and the risk of Facebook shares collapsing is 44 billion to one. Diversification is so passe. Put all your eggs in this basket, baby.

yeah.

Shoeshine Boy Enterprises?

Sound advice there Dunph. No one went broke taking a profit.

They will charge maybe 1% of th transaction cost to buy and sell with min fee maybe 30 quid or so.

ISE website if they are an Irish quoted share

Open an online trading account dunph. You shouldn’t be paying more than half a percent. You can get leverage aswell, which is nice and dangerous

[quote=“The Dunph, post: 343924”]

I presume BOI will require some sort of cut? How do i check on the price of these shares i want to buy, say the share price is something like 4.80. Does that mean it is €4.80 to buy one share? Buy low and sell high, that’s what i’ll be doing with these shares.
[/quote]

Mate there could be guests lurking, don’t be giving away top notch nuggets like this.

If I was Dunph I’d leverage. That’s how you get the big gains. Don’t be satisfied with second best. He who dares wins and all that.

Leverage your way to profit

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=5108&st=0

As predicted by me, Facebook shares have had a less than spectacular start on the stock markets and those who bought on Friday are already nursing heavy losses with the share price falling by up to 13% in early trading. It appears the price was being kept artificially high by the IPO underwriters Morgan Stanley on Friday and now that they have stopped buying the shares the price has dropped.

That’s absolutely amazing, who could possibly have guessed that Facebook shares would turn out to be overvalued?

Me Sid. Me.