Investment Opportunities (get poor quickly schemes)

dolemn are pal
PM me any questions

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 887362, member: 129”]I’ve received a windfall of about €3500. A week’s wages for the likes of Bandage, I know, but it seems a lot to me.

Can someone please tell me how to get another zero or two added on to it so I can quit my fucking job.[/quote]
Put €1750ew on Our Conor to win Champion Hurdle with a Bookie going NRNB.

I watch little racing but that looks a decent field as I’ve heard of quite a few of the horses. Besides, if the missus found out I put it on a horse I’d not be alive by the time the race rolls around.

Would she rather if you invested it in bulk buying some narcotics?

Considering the two of us spent Saturday night out of our bins on “e”, quite possibly.

Should ye not be in the throes of midweek blues? Or maybe a case of the shocks

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 887362, member: 129”]I’ve received a windfall of about €3500. A week’s wages for the likes of Bandage, I know, but it seems a lot to me.

Can someone please tell me how to get another zero or two added on to it so I can quit my fucking job.[/quote]
buy bitcoins.

Off the job sick, mate. Right as rain.

and the missus ?

Has the constitution of a buffalo. I don’t know how she does it.

I’m off injured, btw.

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 887625, member: 129”]Has the constitution of a buffalo. I don’t know how she does it.

I’m off injured, btw.[/quote]

if id been necking a serious amount of yips over frisatsun i’d be lying on my bed right about now waiting for a nasty dose of the shocks which would keep me awake the whole night and then i’d be a perfect storm of lack of sleep mania and midweek blues depression.

is it really a bad back youre off with or PMDSitis ?

[quote=“artfoley, post: 887633, member: 179”]if id been necking a serious amount of yips over frisatsun i’d be lying on my bed right about now waiting for a nasty dose of the shocks which would keep me awake the whole night and then i’d be a perfect storm of lack of sleep mania and midweek blues depression.

is it really a bad back youre off with or PMDSitis ?[/quote]

Fucking hell art, we’re going to have to start getting Bletchly Park to start deciphering your posts soon.

What is ecstasy like in Eire these days?

It’s supposedly shit here and outrageously expensive (100 dollars a pill at festival time). They had a bad batch over Christmas which they believe may hae something to do with the recent machete attack. One girl died as well from over dose.

Yokes are good qulaity in ireland. I took a rake of them boxing night down the local and made a right fool of myself

Boxing night ?fuckin limey cunt ya

Yeah. Boxing night you fucking mick.

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 887673, member: 273”]What is ecstasy like in Eire these days?
.[/quote]

Blue Ghosts are absolutely superb, though they’re a tenner a pop. My ecstacy heyday was 10 years ago and I used buy 10 nice pills for a tenner.

First time I took ecstacy was in Australia actually. Scissor Sisters in the Myer Music Bowl. It was amazing. Pills were hit and miss after that though and expensive enough. Not a hundred dollars though. Probably about $20.

[quote=“artfoley, post: 887633, member: 179”]if id been necking a serious amount of yips over frisatsun i’d be lying on my bed right about now waiting for a nasty dose of the shocks which would keep me awake the whole night and then i’d be a perfect storm of lack of sleep mania and midweek blues depression.

There’s pills for that too, though, Art.

If youre talking about diazepam, im allergic

Art trying to act hip