IOTM - August Preview 2009

Past the half way point in the month and it is surely the dunph’s to lose, has had an outstanding few weeks of idiocy…Mac updating his facebook page while on holidays will definately have him in the mix while W.B has followed up from his indignation to forum members using brothels last month with a strong showing this month with his bigging up of some munter that won a walk…

any other thoughts gents

Whatever happened to Julys IOTM?

:confused:

WB Yeats will be extremely hard bet following the walking thread.

Until we get some resolution for July, then I say IOTM is dead in the water.

Bandage sort out the July IOTM with haste.

What happened the July IOTM? What is the issue there?

I’ve no thoughts for August anyway, no-one has really outdone themselves.

[quote=“The Puke”]
W.B has followed up from his indignation to forum members using brothels last month with a strong showing this month with his bigging up of some munter that won a walk…

any other thoughts gents[/quote]

Thanks gents
Yet again I’ll wear this as a badge of honour:clap:

CLD made a royal fuck up of it…turns out lads were able to see the totals in running

[quote=“Sledgehammer”]What happened the July IOTM? What is the issue there?

I’ve no thoughts for August anyway, no-one has really outdone themselves.[/quote]

Until we get some resolution on July, I vote for the abandonment of IOTM.

I dont believe that should affect anything though. The management here have shurgged this badly.

What kind of resolution is required, gents?

No resolution is required lads. The person with most votes got the award, that’s the idea if I’m not mistaken. A load of muldoons are pissed off because the running totals were visible. They obviously lack something in their lives.

There was a poll.

There was a winner.

Is he or is he not IOTM?

I don’t believe NCC appreciates this hanging over him and would like a decision one way or the other.

Also we need the coding fixed that active polls cannot be seen on the front page.

Of course NCC is the winner.

As for the coding, dunph is going to be looking at that over the next week or so.

You back at the helm and the glitch ironed out of the system…

[quote=“Bandage”]Of course NCC is the winner.

As for the coding, dunph is going to be looking at that over the next week or so.[/quote]

Puke update the running totals, Bandage sort out NCC with his title then.

I did this last midweek - at least I think I did anyway.

My mistake so, I was absent for the most of late last week.

Thought I already did update the totals…

Ah fuck, nobody tells me anything…:rolleyes: