IOTM- January Preview

Nora Mary is the generic tag-rugby player with massive bosoms who is always up for a bit of messing. Like most, I’ve yet to be convinced that she actually exists, but unlike most, I want to find out :wink:

[quote=“Mairegangaire”]Thanks indeed; I for one appreciate your praise. Not only from your current title but for Art’Thicks assertain
“NCC faults and all can provide a lot more than faux morality, lies and insults”

You clearly are the standard.

However Art is not the man he was; he is a wreck after the Lords. Perhaps your praise would be more worthy had it come before the Lords had their way with him.

We will never know.[/quote]

the tards ?

I’ve ran them off 2 boards, but sure you’d know all about that maire, wy don’t you educate the people of TFK as to your real username ?

[quote=“artfoley”]the tards ?

I’ve ran them off 2 boards, but sure you’d know all about that maire, wy don’t you educate the people of TFK as to your real username ?[/quote]

whahowyabhoy Ya!

PM my real username. I won’t tell a soul

[quote=“Mairegangaire”]whahowyabhoy Ya!

PM my real username. I won’t tell a soul[/quote]

ah now maire, it’s the end of a long and taxing day

check your old emails and I’m sure you’ll find one from me

To put the record straight. I have one account and thats all want. I did not sign up for a second account. Barrup.

[quote=“artfoley”]ah now maire, it’s the end of a long and taxing day

check your old emails and I’m sure you’ll find one from me[/quote]

which email? mgg, hotd or Frilly?

the hotmail one PH

I dont give a fuck who is what and shit fuck.

PH?

what now ?

Fooking hell, where to start this month:

• Flano’s crude and obvious multiple account attempt.
  • Another obvious ball hop from Puke.
  • The tag rugby advocates, especially dancarter’s premise that playing tag makes you attractive to the opposite sex.
  • Art’s thread about Dublin Bus/Shamrock Rovers.
  • And so on.

Nora Mary is a divil for the rod

Nora Mary is John Connors mother…

[quote=“Bandage”]Fooking hell, where to start this month:

• Flano’s crude and obvious multiple account attempt.
  • Another obvious ball hop from Puke.
  • The tag rugby advocates, especially dancarter’s premise that playing tag makes you attractive to the opposite sex.
  • Art’s thread about Dublin Bus/Shamrock Rovers.
  • And so on.[/quote]

Bondage how could you deliberately hobble one of your own?

Art’s idiotic levels far exceed anything about buses and rundown soccer clubs. Even his PH username shite on this thread deserves higher billing than anything Flandope attempted in this trading period.

And if Art’s current form is anything to go by then he’s in for a savage season; and on the face of things only Locke seems to have come out of the blocks at the pace. And he didn’t even get a mention.

I’m disgusted with you Bondage.

(BTW not that ye needed to know but Art got it wrong. Again)

Unfortunately, that ‘PH’ thing didn’t ring a bell with me and I presume it’s some reference to some argument you had on some other site.

Nah. Art’thick thought I was Shannonsider.

Yeah Bandage, definitely a private joke.

the thought has crossed my mind on several occasions. If it is true then tip of the hat.

[quote=“Bandage”]Fooking hell, where to start this month:

[/quote]

Thought it was a cracking ball hop myself, it grew great legs.

Ya, I wonder who the fucking idiots are :smiley: