Ireland politics (Part 1)

She comes across as a complete lightweight based on her media appearances. She had a mental health brief as a junior minister under Kenny and the extent of her productivity and initiative seemed to be appointing Bressie to some committee.

2 Likes

I haven’t how good she is for her part of meath. I’m in the Doherty part of meath. One thing the folks her have been saying about Doherty is that she is not as good as the former FF TD Mary Wallace.

Are Gerry McEntee and Andy McEntee uncles to Helen? There were two McEntees playing with Meath (Shane & James I think) last week. Are they related?

All related.

She has some hole on her tbf

Yeah all her uncles - like Enda and good bit of the dail she coffin surfed her way into politics.

5 Likes

its like one big happy family

She wears a mini skirt very well .

1 Like

The Jobstown 6 found not guilty.

What a farce of a case.

What does this do for the credibility of Joan Burton?

I think that was well gone before this .

Delighted for the bitch.

1 Like

The judge said to the jury that if they had a reasonable way out that the whole case had to be dismissed. They decided they had because they could have reversed. Could they not have looked at that first before the whole fucking farce started. No doubt its cost us millions.

6 Likes

Sending 15 Gardaí to arrest Murphy when he would have happily walked in to be questioned. Great resource allocation for an already stretched force. Between this and the cost of replacing all those phones.

1 Like

A total shambles. A frivolous waste of public money allowing this nonsense to drag through the courts. Yet more scandal for AGS who are now synonymous with sleaze.

Bravo Joan!

1 Like

I presume that she or the Labour Party will pay the legal costs ?

Why should she?

Doubt it. This was a criminal case.

The state took the case. The state will pay the bills and no doubt the bills for the rest of them as well.

A grand little earner for a few gangsters