Ireland politics (Part 1)

It’s the avocado on toast is the problem.

Fair play to you getting the broadband together to post that reply.

4 Likes

Tomorrow’s poll in the Sunday Times

Micheál Martin is getting as mouldy as last weeks bread that we forgot about and found at the back of the bread bin.

MLMCD is Gerry without the beard.

Dr Varadkar has conned the people…

FF will be fine. There’s lots of seats to be soaked up in Dublin which were close last time.

Dubs can see through the spoofer Varadkar. The gay people marrying and abortion enthusiasts are not ever gonna vote for him anyway.

I reckon it’ll be Indos who get crushed. Dickhead waste of spaces like Shane Ross.

FG to win a few in the country. FF to win a few everywhere. More of the same except less Indo influence thank fuck.

The 5 biggest cities in the country get a few projects in order of their size over the next twenty years and it’s lapped up as a vision for the country.

MLMCD is a fantastic acronym, btw.

I’d say this poll was done before that.

The economy is going well so they’ll always headline decently but it’s when ya get down to the nitty gritty that these things matter. A swing nationally of 2/3 percent either way before an election and its game on for Fianna Fáil.

Damien Speaks-No-English asked the people of Meath what they wanted. They asked for a rail line, or at the very least a bus station, seeing as the 32,000 people now resident there have a bus to Dublin or Drogheda every 15 minutes. So now Navan is getting a new courthouse. Thanks, Damien; keep up the good work…

When was this poll taken, no Mary Lou bounce?

Before she went on the late late. She’ll gain 5% after last night

She definitely gained 5lbs anyway since she took over

1 Like

cat got your tongue @Tim_Riggins, @TheUlteriorMotive and @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy?

Who paid for that study pal?

#followthemoney

Fr Sean Healy. Give me a break.

Persil?

1 Like

The establishment boys are in full deflection mode…

Relative poverty.

Like a a 42” LG versus a 48” Samsung

43”

It’s odd how reports commissioned by certain interest groups always seem to back up the pre-report position of the group.

1 Like

Excellent report, shows that Ireland ignores SJWs