Ireland politics (Part 1)

Because he believes in SEGREGATED CYCLE LANES?

ruh roh

1 Like

Oooooooffft. Looks like i should desert a sinking ship. Can you give me advice on it @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy? You’ve been here before with FG, Chelsea and Sinn Fèin.

1 Like

The end of a few political careers on here.

That’s my vote anyway

Why hasn’t Alan Farrell be pursued by the Fine Gael party and the media with the same vigour as the campaign against Maria Bailey?

Maria Bailey fell off a swing which was entirely her own doing and gravity of course. Gravity has a lot to do with it. A DHL truck rearended Alan Farrell but had no damage to his car. His case is built on sand as well of course but the occupants of truck admitted their vehicle tipped his. I think she was looking for in the region of €60k as well.

Yeah but didn’t Farrell claim he was nearly paralysed by this accident or something? I guess the issue for Bailey was the timing, with insurance costs spiralling and businesses closing because of those costs when her story broke there was only one outcome, as for Farrell he got his in before the insurance costs came to the fore.

He should be fucking hounded out as well. I wonder if Bailey with take a few heads with her?

Heres hoping. Madigan and any of the Dublin/Wicklow set would be highly desirable. Some of them are like Teflon at this stage.

Misogyny.

Even allowing for location Catherine Murphy seems to be quite prudent with her spending. Those other cunts maxing it no doubt.

Cormac O’Headhra is giving “Minister” Paul Kehoe a chasing on RTE1 currently.
Paul is absolutely seething, he’s one angry individual. When David Cullinane is knocking lumps off you things are only getting worse. Paul is a stubborn fucker as well.

He’s an awful simpleton that lad. Fine Gael, actually have some really dim people in their ranks.

The current government is a zombie government . They have hid behind Brexit for 2 years .

This is worse than the racisim :scream:

The greens are the only option for Fingal at this stage

1 Like

This bit is funny.

“Around the same time, the Dublin Fingal by-election candidate described an “independent from Wicklow” as “an unfortunate looking poor chap” and said she hoped “he wears factor 50”.

Fianna Fail did not respond when asked if Clifford-Lee was referring to her party colleague Stephen Donnelly who at the time was Independent TD for Wicklow.”

5 Likes

SF want an Irish NHS in a United Ireland. Ironic they want to ape the British health system. Can they not look at Spain etc or other European counties. Always essentially wanting to be a watered down version of Britain.

Lorraine Clifford-Lee would fit in very well as a poster here