Ireland politics (Part 1)

Whats cowen up to now. Didn’t he go study law or something like that? He was on the board of topaz at some point as well sucking on the test of Denis o brien wasn’t he.

I read somewhere before* that India would have 30,000 members of parliament if they had the same ratio as Ireland.

*May not have

Would love to know the former professions of some of the West minister mps.

I think you’ve mixed up the 1990s/2000s US political drama series with the 1980s British political comedy series there.

1 Like

Professional Nonces

1 Like

Professional politicians by and large. Inda is the poster boy for idiots in politics mainly as their job allowed them to canvass, and they were too thick to do teaching well or to get a better paying job, but have a thick streak of pig like cunning.

1 Like

Kenny was principal of a school by his mid 20’s. Daddy was a sitting TD at the time. Daddy pops his clogs and Enda wins the by-election. Sits in the Dail for 30 years and does nothing of note, the accidental Taoiseach.

How many pensions do you reckon Enda will end up with once he packs it all in?

I’d say that’s bang on

1.2bn in India, 790 in parliament.
Less than one MP per million…

4.5m here, 158 in parliament.
One TD every 28k…

Be closer to 40k MPs…

1 Like

India is a federal republic

A federal parliamentary republic.

Thomas Byrne of FF is some fucking spa here on Vincent Browne. Getting ripped apart by sf Louise O Reilly and Ruth Coppinger who are both getting a free pass from the FA Cup., fionnan Sheehan.

Fionnan Sheehan is a shit moderator. Appalling.

I turned it off a while ago but Mick Clifford is presenting.

Oooft

Point stands. Mick Clifford is shit.

The posh totty from the small firms just smacked Louise O Reilly down big style.

Fionnan Clifford is a fool.

FF Deppity Charlie McConalogue referred to “pacific instances” there on Oireachtas Report.
Now I understand their language difficulties, but this is un-acceptable.

My viewing was further vexated by a cameo from that in-sufferable cunt Dara Calleary.

Are you suffering from insomnia ???